💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

On this Day in Music History...(Oct 9)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

-Ellie Goulding releases her second album Halcyon. The album peaks at #9 in the US and has sold over 500,000 copies. The original album release features the #47 hit “Anything Could Happen” and the #100 song “Explosions”. 

Ellie_Goulding_-_Halcyon.png

Anything-Could-Happen-Ellie.gif

-Macklemore and Ryan Lewis release their debut album The Heist. The album peaked at #2 and have sold over 1.75 million copies in the US. The album features two #1 hits “Thrift Shop” and “Can’t Hold Us”, as well as the #11 hit “Same Love” and #15 hit “White Walls”. 

The_Heist_cover.png

tumblr_mihqoixvp81s5it2uo1_500.gif

-Michael Bulbe releases his sixth album Crazy Love. The album peaked at #1 and has sold over 2 million copies in the US. The album features Buble’s biggest hit “Haven’t Met You Yet” (#24). 

Crazy_Love_cover.png

tumblr_inline_mocjtzBu251qz4rgp.gif

-Jennifer Lopez releases her sixth album Brave. The album was Jlo’s comeback following an extended break and was a commercial flop. The album peaked at #12 and has only sold 170,000 copies to date. The album features the #31 song “Do It Well”.

Jennifer_Lopez_-_Brave.png

edd16d55aebb15fd4dd3d356c0262e66eaa42fd6

-The first ever Kidz Bop is released.

Kidz_Bop_album_cover.jpg

-“Heartbreaker" becomes Mariah Carey’s 14th #1 single. 

giphy.gif

-Kylie Monigue releases her second album Enjoy Yourself, though it did not get much promotion in the US. 

packshot.jpg

-Bruce Springstein releases his 8th album Tunnel of Love. The album is the follow up to his highly successful Born in the U.S.A. The album peaks at #1 and sells over 3 million copies and spawns two top 10 hits “Brilliant Disguise” (#5) and “Tunnel of Love (#9). 

-Barbra Streisand releases her 23rd album Emotion (yes, Carly Rae Jepsen is a thief). The album peaked at #19 and has sold over 1 million copies. 

Tove Lo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS HALCYON :giveup: ICONIC

Don't forget it also has I Need Your Love on it :kissga: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

arthurhmangum

I love the song and the saying anything could happen. :lolly:

and heartbreaker :pray:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Riot Poof

Mariah and Kylie. :legend:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived