Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the owner of the hotel?

Microscope

Featured Posts

Microscope

It's always been implied that the Countess is the owner of the Hotel Cortez. However, during the first episode, Will Drake was revealed as the new owner of the hotel. Iris also mentioned "I've never even met the owner." even though her and the Countess had scenes together in the episode.

So who is the actual owner of the Hotel? Is it the Countess, Will Drake or some other unknown person who doesn't live there?

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Microscope

If The Countess is selling it, it's logical that she's the owner.

Then how come Iris said she doesn't know the owner, but has been working (I'm assuming that 'cause she was making the blood of the girls 'not taste like ****' for the Countess) for her?

Nicole

This is a pretty obvious loophole so I think it will be addressed in the coming episodes. In the teaser for episode two you hear The Countess saying something along the lines of "why Will Drake has to die" - Will Drake being the guy who's buying it. 

I also think The Countess'/Iris' relationship is very much based on "I basically saved your son so you owe me" kinda deal. Maybe Iris doesn't know that she's the owner? I'm sure we'll find out soon.

RAMROD

All these questions will be answered in due time.

Because, frankly, my guess is as limited as yours are.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kermit

Then how come Iris said she doesn't know the owner, but has been working (I'm assuming that 'cause she was making the blood of the girls 'not taste like ****' for the Countess) for her?

Because the owner is a seductive psychopath named Elizabeth and we see what happens when Elizabeth well, ya know. Iris has OBVIOUSLY met The Countess before (When one of the Swedish girls got loose and tried to make a run for it). Mr.March built the hotel in the early 1900s and there will be flashbacks of then. Will Drake is a fashion designer who stays at the hotel, he will most likely not be buying it. I am gonna buy the whole season on iTunes to see what is going on.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

monketsharona

It was the Countess 

I think Iris lied not to be linked to what Elizabeth is doing

Lucifer

Maybe she doesn't want to be associated with a blood sucking murderer? :confused:

Microscope

It literally said in her instagram bio that she's the owner of the hotel

Exactly, but the events of the first episode make it unclear.

LaMaisonGaga

The Countess.

Iris said like 10 lies in the first episode, she lied about that too.

oh which lies

lamaisongaga.com

Archived