💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Donovan dead?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

ShockPop

You should take several sits, my dear. Ryan himself confirmed Elizabeth isn't a vampire, she's just a human being (yeah she can die too) who has a virus and needs blood to survive. But she's not a vampire. :bye2:

we were talking about the episode, not about interviews etc. Sit, doggy.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Gaga bite him and turned him into a vampire aswell :lolly:

What I don't understand is how Sally is still alive, when Donovan's mother pushed her she died after falling, and she isn't a vampire as long as we know

Sally is a Ghost. Ryan has confirmed she's fully dead. And just like season one, people who die in the Hotel are forever bound to it. Thats why she can mess with people using mommy dildo mons. And as you can see in the Season preview she doesn't exist in 2015. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SISTERV

No. He isn't. 

But Sally is. 

He wouldn't need or want to suck people's blood if he was a ghost. 

He also wouldn't have been able to go out of the hotel. 

Notice how Gaga and Sally never interact? (Sarah Paulson even said she had no scenes with Gaga).

There is a reason for that.

Hemophiliac, not Vampire! I explain it more in my above post without even seeing yours     :emma: 

hemophilia doesn't prevent you from dying...

its just the scientific term for people like that

Ryan Murphy talking to Entertainment Weekly (source)...

On Matt Bomer NOT dying in 1994:
I think what was scripted was “Your boy is beautiful” or something. I said, “Say something else!” She’s sitting there like a spider and she ad libbed that. Poor Matt Bomer, who was supposed to be comatose, I believe almost died from holding in his laughter.

On ghosts in Hotel:
I think whenever we’ve done ghosts or supernatural things, that rule is a constant on the show: The place that you die is the place that you haunt. That’s a rule that harkens back to season one.

On Sally being dead:
(EW: So Sally is a ghost?)
Yeah she was pushed out the window. She died on the property.

On Gaga's vampirism:
I liked doing vampirism but I didn’t wanna do vampires... virus that has its own good and bad properties. It leads to a super-charged immune system. But we’re not doing the thing about you can only kill them with a silver bullet or a stake. If you walk in front of a car, you die. They are very much mortals but they have this virus that impedes the aging process.

(He also refers to the children as her 'vamps')

/thread

Ryan Murphy talking to Entertainment Weekly (source)...

On Matt Bomer NOT dying in 1994:
I think what was scripted was “Your boy is beautiful” or something. I said, “Say something else!” She’s sitting there like a spider and she ad libbed that. Poor Matt Bomer, who was supposed to be comatose, I believe almost died from holding in his laughter.

On ghosts in Hotel:
I think whenever we’ve done ghosts or supernatural things, that rule is a constant on the show: The place that you die is the place that you haunt. That’s a rule that harkens back to season one.

On Sally being dead:
(EW: So Sally is a ghost?)
Yeah she was pushed out the window. She died on the property.

On Gaga's vampirism:
I liked doing vampirism but I didn’t wanna do vampires... virus that has its own good and bad properties. It leads to a super-charged immune system. But we’re not doing the thing about you can only kill them with a silver bullet or a stake. If you walk in front of a car, you die. They are very much mortals but they have this virus that impedes the aging process.

(He also refers to the children as her 'vamps')

/thread

While I do agree that Donovan is alive, I think Ryan was speaking about Matt Bomer having to act comatose, i.e., not move during the scene and could barely hold in his laughter. I don't think he was referring to his character being comatose. But who knows, I could be wrong. It could go either way with that wording.

While I do agree that Donovan is alive, I think Ryan was speaking about Matt Bomer having to act comatose, i.e., not move during the scene and could barely hold in his laughter. I don't think he was referring to his character being comatose. But who knows, I could be wrong. It could go either way with that wording.

Whichever way you look at it, Ryan then goes on to discuss ghosts being bound to the land they died on. Thus Donovan isn't dead. Gaga infected him with the virus. I don't see why this is even a discussion at all, it's fairly straight forward. 

No. He isn't. 

But Sally is. 

He wouldn't need or want to suck people's blood if he was a ghost. 

He also wouldn't have been able to go out of the hotel. 

Notice how Gaga and Sally never interact? (Sarah Paulson even said she had no scenes with Gaga).

There is a reason for that.

I need to have Gaga and Sarah to have a least one scene together.

:ohno:

Dreaming is free

MonsterOfSpain

Sally is a Ghost. Ryan has confirmed she's fully dead. And just like season one, people who die in the Hotel are forever bound to it. Thats why she can mess with people using mommy dildo mons. And as you can see in the Season preview she doesn't exist in 2015. 

Ok thank you. What season preview are you talking about though? 

VOLANTIS

Thanks for posting the video :hug: 

So everybody knows she's a ghost right? 

Iris does and Idk about anyone else.

You see a while ago when Ryan introduced the Characters, he said Sarah Paulson's character will be very different this time compared to other seasons. In the previous seasons she always played a Good girl Role and always got out alive. And Ryan said this time her character will Die. And the whole AHS fanbase including myself had a huge meltdown because we thought this was a HUGE Spoiler and she was getting cut off. 

But much to our surprise this wasn't a spoiler as her death was shown on Episode One. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MonsterOfSpain

Iris does and Idk about anyone else.

You see a while ago when Ryan introduced the Characters, he said Sarah Paulson's character will be very different this time compared to other seasons. In the previous seasons she always played a Good girl Role and always got out alive. And Ryan said this time her character will Die. And the whole AHS fanbase including myself had a huge meltdown because we thought this was a HUGE Spoiler and she was getting cut off. 

But much to our surprise this wasn't a spoiler as her death was shown on Episode One. 

ok thanks for all the explaining :) btw who are these two in the video that tell Sally she's not on the list? Or we just don't know yet? I think the one with glasses is Will Drake but I could be wrong

Archived