đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor cried over losing Album of the Year

Enhsa

Featured Posts

I got nominated for Album of the Year with 'Red', going up to it everyone comes up to you like - "you're gonna win, you're gonna win!", and I wish they wouldn't do that, because cause you don't know if you're gonna win, and someone else very well did.

when they announced the AOTY winner, it was like "and the Album of the Year goes to: RRRRRRRRRRandom Access Memories, Daft Punk", and they really dragged out the "RAAAA", and I was like, for a second there I kinda though "we had it!", and we didn't.

I remember not going to after parties, I went home and I cried a little bit, and I got In-N-Out burger and ate a lot.

You have a few options when you don't win an award, you can decide like "oh! they're wrong, they all voted wrong" or you can get on stage and grab the microphone from whoever did win it, or third, you can say "maybe they're right, maybe i did not make the record of my career, maybe i need to fix the problem" which was that i have not been making sonically cohesive albums. I need to really think about whether i'm listening to a scared record label and what that's doing to the art i'm making

https://www.grammypro.com/professional-development/video/listening-session-taylor-swift-1989-part-1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

thank god she didnt get it

ram >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her discography

and im not even a big fan of ram :sweat:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Redstreak

You have a few options when you don't win an award, you can decide like "oh! they're wrong, they all voted wrong" or you can get on stage and grab the microphone from whoever did win it, or third, you can say "maybe they're right, maybe i did not make the record of my career, maybe i need to fix the problem" which was that i have not been making sonically cohesive albums. I need to really think about whether i'm listening to a scared record label and what that's doing to the art i'm making

Queen of self-awareness :legend: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I've been in a situation like that and I totally get it. Of course nothing like AOTY, but still get her feeling and the awkwardness of the situation. 

Don't visit my profile

Hauser

I would have cried to if I were in her place, especially after losing to RAM which was a very lackluster album imo.

Spock

get that atrl hit thread I guess

Nobody in their right mind expected Red to win AOTY though. But whatever, her chances are looking up for 1989 and she has Grammys to spare

tumblr_ncwtax4HGc1s1zl23o1_500.gif

who will love me when the night is over

GloZell Green

OMG imagine Katy reading this article. :lmao: 

She'll relate because she'll reminisce when she lost vs Gags for Best Pop Vocal Album (TFM) I still remember her face :toofunny: But then again we'll cry when TFM lost against that other random rock album :xtina2:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

manicholic

omg what is it with award shows and in-n-out

like it's not that good of a burger and tons of other places are open late/24hr in la wtf 

every single celeb talks about binging on in n out after award shows im so confuse

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Archived