💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Gaga kidnap one of her "kids"?

Bazaar

Featured Posts

Bazaar

There's a photo of Gaga (the countess) on the set of AHS in an amusement park or something:

lady-gaga-am-set-von-american-horror-sto

And on the new trailer you can see Chloe (Alex) yelling "Holden", her son's name at the same park:

at 0:15 

SO DID SHE KIDNAP HIM? OMG :dead:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

OMG YAAAAS that would be flawless!!!

COME CHILD MAMA GAGALOO I mean COUNTESS ELIZABETH WILL SHOW YOU THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE *breathes heavily*

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Rat Boy

I remember hearing that all her kids were kidnapped by her.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Yeah, this happens in the first episode. She lures him away and turns him. Chloe Sevigny's character is the mom, and she goes to search for him with the help of a detective, Wes Bently and they end up in the hotel.

Nicole

I'm pretty sure all of them are aren't they? I think we actually see her kidnapping one and that kinda instigates Chloe Sevigny's involvement in the series.

I can imagine her character having maybe lost a baby/child in the past and that's why she kidnaps blonde children (such as Sevigny's son). But maybe this might relate too much to the girl from Murder House who wanted to kidnap Ben's child bc he made her abort the baby. At the same time it could tie in with murder house / the devil child that killed his babysitter at the end? He was blonde.

part of gaga's character is that she was cursed by a witch (naomi) and she was made into what she is now. part of the curse is that she cant have kids of her own anymore. In the countess's past she was pregnant, but lost the child. now she kidnaps her children and feeds them. she is barren

Bazaar

I'm pretty sure all of them are aren't they? I think we actually see her kidnapping one and that kinda instigates Chloe Sevigny's involvement in the series.

The devil child was Violet's brother, no? Or if it was a girl maybe it could be Elizabeth as baby? 

LMAO WE SHOULD ALL JUST WAIT AND SEE

Nicole

The devil child was Violet's brother, no? Or if it was a girl maybe it could be Elizabeth as baby? 

Yep it was Violet's half brother, technically lol. I can't remember his name though. And Murder House was set in present time (2011) as is Hotel (2015), the timeline wouldn't make sense for Elizabeth to be the baby, even if it was a girl. 

malazam

Queen of kidnapping kids....

ok it's getting annoying :awkney:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Kulture Kiari

But that wouldnt make sense because Murder House took place in present time, and that would mean that Hotel takes place in the future, which I doubt because it looks like it takes place in the past :duck: 

Either way, I see now that this season will continue on with having Mommy Issues like in past seasons!!! Im excited!!!

Bazaar

Yep it was Violet's half brother, technically lol. I can't remember his name though. And Murder House was set in present time (2011) as is Hotel (2015), the timeline wouldn't make sense for Elizabeth to be the baby, even if it was a girl. 

Yeah guys you're right it is not possible lol

malazam

But that wouldnt make sense because Murder House took place in present time, and that would mean that Hotel takes place in the future, which I doubt because it looks like it takes place in the past :duck: 

Either way, I see now that this season will continue on with having Mommy Issues like in past seasons!!! Im excited!!!

Muder House - present

Asylum - past

Coven - present

Freak Show - past

Hotel - present

Murder House, Coven and Hotel are at the same moment and actually Murder House is connected somehow with Hotel storyline

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bazaar

And the baby's name was Michael 

Nicole

Muder House - present

Asylum - past

Coven - present

Freak Show - past

Hotel - present

Murder House, Coven and Hotel are at the same moment and actually Murder House is connected somehow with Hotel storyline

When Murphy said seasons are in the present moment I always assumed it was set in the year it aired

Murder Houser - 2011

Coven - 2013

Hotel - 2015

That's why I'm thinking the child from Murder House could potentially be in Hotel because he would have to be around 8/9 years old now (he was 3 at the end of MH) which would make him seem as a possible child of the Countess if that makes sense?

EDIT: i didn't do maths in my final years of High School, ignore the above of the child being 8 or 9 :dies:

Bazaar

When Murphy said seasons are in the present moment I always assumed it was set in the year it aired

Murder Houser - 2011

Coven - 2013

Hotel - 2015

That's why I'm thinking the child from Murder House could potentially be in Hotel because he would have to be around 8/9 years old now (he was 3 at the end of MH) which would make him seem as a possible child of the Countess if that makes sense?

No at the end of MH he was 3, but the ending scene was three years later (2014/2015), so if he related in any way to Hotel he is still 3.

Archived