Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna nominated among others for 2016 songwriters Hall of Fame

Snow

Featured Posts

Madonna is nominated to be inducted to The songwriters hall of Fame. 

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28923738/apnewsbreak-george-harrison-gaye-up-songwriters-hall

Well deserved! Good other contenders too 

In case some don't know, Madonna has writen or co-written almost every single song on her career, mostly as a primary writer. She has also produced ALL her albums, except The first album. She has also written for The bands she was in before going solo and to numerous other artists. Some biggest hits written for others were Love wont wait and Each time you break my heart.

Madonna has always been praised for her greatunderstanding of melodies as well as lyrics. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Not to be a total dummy but which songs has she written? :confused: I'm not aware or knowledgeable about her as a songwriter, I've never really looked into writing credits on the 3 albums of hers that I've heard :rip: 

Pure Adrenaline

Is that the award Gaga won this year

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Not to be a total dummy but which songs has she written? :confused: I'm not aware or knowledgeable about her as a songwriter, I've never really looked into writing credits on the 3 albums of hers that I've heard :rip: 

she has written or co-written almost every song she has made as well produced every track. She also was a writer to the bands she was in before going solo. She has also written nnumerous songs for other artist, some big hits like Love don't wait or Each time you break my heart.

Kulture Kiari

That feels. . . . Reductive. :reductive2:

Jk. Congrats to her, that is such a huge honor! Im not aware which songs she has written, but Im sure the committee do know, so congrats to her. 

Iwontell

YAS. She so deserves it!!!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

She deserved to win this award way sooner than this She's wrote almost every song she sung in her entire career. 

untitled

Gaga did it first

tumblr_m4g663klp31r9dky6_zps12swnnh6.gif

jk :hunty:

Good for her

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Better Day

She has written every song on her albums except covers, Bedtime Story, few songs from Like A Virgin and Madonna. 

Together You And I!

Haroon

she has written or co-written almost every song she has made as well produced every track. She also was a writer to the bands she was in before going solo. She has also written nnumerous songs for other artist, some big hits like Love don't wait or Each time you break my heart.

Wow :omg: I just had a look and yeah you're totally right! That's amazing :flutter: I definitely think she should enter the Hall of Fame one day, even if it's a bit overdue at this point :dies: 

Is that the award Gaga won this year

no, this is for the actual membership to The ssongwritershall of Fame. Gaga got a special award for becoming Iconic as a pop artist. That was first awarded in 2015, The actual hall of Fame is from -69 IF I remember correctly.

Archived