💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Suggestions?

Doogi

Featured Posts

I haven't played Pokémon since I was a little kid, I'm 22 now. I have the 3DS and the Wii U. if I was to pick up a Pokémon game, which game would you recommend I try, and why?

:party: My Friend Code is 4828-7632-0146 :party: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Head Empty

I personally enjoyed Alpha Sapphire more than I enjoyed X&Y (probably partially because of nostalgia's sake).

Which pokemon games did you play as a kid?

Redstreak

Gorl you better get X or Y

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

River

Start with XY and then continue with Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire..

You can also download for free (you can buy diamonds with real money to move on quickly): Pokemon Shuffle (a matching game) and Pokemon Rumble World (you play as a pokemon and you need to catch others, very nice one..)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Creyk

Get Alpha Sapphire, it's XY on steroids there are more mega evolutions on it and you can fly and dive, something you cant do in XY

LibraLove

Sorry, but Omega Ruby ftw!! It was the last Pokemon game I played when I was younger, when it was still in the cartridge form. I'm now 21 and just bought a 3DS just so I could play Pokemon when I travel or whatnot. It was a hard decision, but I chose Omega Ruby. Partly because it was my favorite of all games that had come out then (and I wanted to see its beauty in the updated form and I was utterly blown away), I love Groudon and red is my favorite color. Also, as one user said, I got it because of the nostalgia. I guess nostalgia really is for geeks! Haha!

RAMROD

Get Leaf Green before you go further to get the touch again.

Then get the ORAS once you readjusted back in the game.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not sure about the Wii U games, but X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire (remakes of the Ruby/Saphire GBA games) are definitely worth buying!

Haroon

There aren't any Pokemon games on Wii U as far as I know, or at least not any that are worth it :sweat: When Pokken Tournament comes out be sure to get that though :wao: 

For 3DS I preferred X/Y to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, but the latter have a lot more in the game to do and I think I'm a minority because I was probably burnt out with training so many Pokemon to be competitive that I just didn't enjoy Alpha Sapphire that much when I came to playing it :emma: 

• 2 weeks later...
Blueskye

If you still have a Wii you can hack it and play any Pokémon game you want. I just recently discovered this, it's really easy and it's the best thing to happen to me in this gaming slump. 

Archived