💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall (from Spectre)

Bradley

Featured Posts

RAMROD

That was beautiful.

How does people hate this song??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eros92

That was beautiful.

How does people hate this song??

I didn't like the song first myself. It's a song that plays on a build up where it builds up but doesn't really go anywhere. People unfairly compare it to Skyfall which was a fantastic theme and Adele delivered. This isn't a bad song but it's a grower for sure. 

PartySick

Mmmmmmmmmmmmeh. It's not bad, but it bores me :emma:

Then again, so does the rest of his music and James Bond movies. Not surprised.

🖤

chromaticka

they better have credited taylor swift for that cave thingy that she used in the Style music video or else they'll be getting sued :miley:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Bradley

I didn't like the song first myself. It's a song that plays on a build up where it builds up but doesn't really go anywhere. People unfairly compare it to Skyfall which was a fantastic theme and Adele delivered. This isn't a bad song but it's a grower for sure. 

I think Skyfall is a great song but honestly I think this song is much better. It's not a grower for me tho cause I had goosebumps when I first listened to it :zilla:

chromaticka

they better have credited taylor swift for that cave thingy that she used in the Style music video @3:31 or else they'll be getting sued :miley:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sizzily

I'm looking forward to the song sequence in the movie but the song is still :later:

One Banned Boi

Creyk

WTF this song is so bad! I listened for the first time just now and I never want to hear it again. What were the people in charge thinking? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

WTF this song is so bad! I listened for the first time just now and I never want to hear it again. What were the people in charge thinking? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

This. 

yASSsss

such a beautiful song :cry: 

"How do I live? How do I breathe?When you're not here I'm suffocating" 

:cry: 

i wasn't a fan of Skyfall but this song is really something :applause: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Mess. But good instrumental tho. :applause:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

GagaMyBlood95

I like the song. I think maybe they should have added a stronger second or the last verse so it could have some bigger impact because the song is kinda silent the whole time but Sam's voice is so beautiful so I can't complain :flutter: 

Archived