news

New Hotel Trailer on FX

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

Well, I hope Gaga wouldn't get attacked by reviewers... I don't expect her to be a good actor, she didn't seem really promising in her previous tries.

PS: Also stage acting, and movie acting are very different things to, she did not get education for the latter.

PS2: I watched the first season of AHS; I laughed mostly tho, because it was failing so hard to scare me that show seemed like a parody to me. Is AHS really intended to be scary ?

Yonce Jr

Denis O'Hare is giving me life. :giveup:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

LePetitGAGABLover

Well, I hope Gaga wouldn't get attacked by reviewers... I don't expect her to be a good actor, she didn't seem really promising in her previous tries.

PS: Also stage acting, and movie acting are very different things to, she did not get education for the latter.

PS2: I watched the first season of AHS; I laughed mostly tho, because it was failing so hard to scare me that show seemed like a parody to me. Is AHS really intended to be scary ?

I think gaga will be good at acting that she is a good actress? IDK how to explain myself:ghostga:

AlphaMonster

I think gaga will be good at acting that she is a good actress? IDK how to explain myself:ghostga:

Until she opens her mouth tho.... She speaks with that unnaturally dramatic tone :lolga:

Let's hope that that weird tone she speaks with while acting would fit into her character :laughga:

Kulture Kiari

Until she opens her mouth tho.... She speaks with that unnaturally dramatic tone :lolga:

Let's hope that that weird tone she speaks with while acting would fit into her character :laughga:

Why are you dragging Gaga for no reason. And you really cant count her previous movie credits because she was in them for like a minute or two. So just wait and stop the unnecessary comments.

OT: Im excited for Wednesday even more now. 

Archived