đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The most stupid rumours/ fake news you've seen about Gaga?

Clip

Featured Posts

I remember once I saw some article saying that someone had auctioned off an old Gaga's urinary (bc, she obviously used one, with her dick) and had earned 2 million dollars.

And a couple of years ago I somehow ended up in one of this conspirational obsesive reptilian new-world-order forums, and I read a really messed up story about Gaga. On 3/28/1986 some scientists found a weird big grey/silver egg on a dump yard, (:saladga:)so they took it to make experiments. They found out it had a living thing inside and the magazine Time wrote something about it. A few days later someone stole it and it disappeared forever. And "wow! It's certainly Gaga!"

So, what are the most ridiculous/ funny/ fake rumours you've read about Gaga?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop

That she's a man.

But luckily, that helped her career because more people knew about her back then.

BitcherelIa

Hmm, maybe that Gaga is a satanist. I don't believe the rumors but that's pretty much the biggest one...

She killed Lina Morgana :fail: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

darkchylde

Not quite a rumour or anything but I remember when my cousin kept telling me she was pregnant because she had seen a picture of her V Magazine 85 shot used in a Brazilian magazine and she 'looked like a women in the early states of pregnancy'.

She wouldn't shut up so I had to tell her that she was right and in fact carrying twins but that it was a secret only her most dedicated fans knew.

So damn wack.

That she has no talent and that she can't sing.

Which is, of course, a lie :gaga: 

Warholian

"Lady Gaga is over"

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Alien Tulip

She killed Lina Morgana :fail: 

It didn't help that Lina's mom went on a rant in Fall 2010 saying Gaga stoled her daughters soul :rip: and then a whole bunch of conspiracy theorists generated a whole bunch of theories saying the paparazzi music video is a metaphor of lina's demise and that gaga falling off the balcony was a symbolism of linas body being thrown off the hotel by Gaga. 

I was going to say this one :ghostga:

Be faster next time xoxoxox :kissga: 

Arizona Sky

Man rumors and the illuminati rumors. I'll never forget that vid of the girl talking about the judas video :lmao:

It didn't help that Lina's mom went on a rant in Fall 2010 saying Gaga stoled her daughters soul :rip: and then a whole bunch of conspiracy theorists generated a whole bunch of theories saying the paparazzi music video is a metaphor of lina's demise and that gaga falling off the balcony was a symbolism of linas body being thrown off the hotel by Gaga. 

SO THAT'S WHAT THE NEW HOTEL PROMO REPRESENTS :udidnt: 

BitcherelIa

I think the Lina Morgana rumor is never going to be known, I just wish it's not true. lol.

Archived