new video

Lana Del Rey - Music To Watch Boys To

Benji

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Words can't describe how much I love this video! Everything about it is perfection! 

And her beautiful smile OH MY GOD MY SOUL! 

MY QUEEN! :giveup:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Honeymoon is a heaven of an album so far It's like the other side of Ultraviolence on d--gs while having these Born to Die tease i just love her and i'm in love with this album, Honeymoon is perfect!!!

:pray::pray::pray:

Cody Draco

one person on ATRL said this :  

"I don't know, I like the line. To me it symbolises how Lana is dependent always having a man in her life. Pink flamingos are seen standing on one leg. This fascinates her because she's unable to do so herself, metaphorically speaking. Her one "leg" isn't strong enough to support her, so she needs another -- a strong man. This comes back when she talks about "living single never felt that right to me".

Queen of metaphors! :legend:

one person on ATRL said this :  

"I don't know, I like the line. To me it symbolises how Lana is dependent always having a man in her life. Pink flamingos are seen standing on one leg. This fascinates her because she's unable to do so herself, metaphorically speaking. Her one "leg" isn't strong enough to support her, so she needs another -- a strong man. This comes back when she talks about "living single never felt that right to me".

um no it's about the movie Pink Flamingos and the song is about s-xuality. she thinks all people are homos-xual and it's all a game, which is what only the girls get to know since "boys" are much more dedicated players in the game of s-xes and may never even think about it. goddes of love and s-xual desire Aphrodite/Venus is basically born from seawater hence the underwater scenes. also Lana is a Nirvana fan and they had water birth cover and then there was the song All Apologies. "what else could I say, everyone is gay... I'll take all the blame, aqua seafoam shame". 

Desperado

um no it's about the movie Pink Flamingos and the song is about s-xuality. she thinks all people are homos-xual and it's all a game, which is what only the girls get to know since "boys" are much more dedicated players in the game of s-xes and may never even think about it. goddes of love and s-xual desire Aphrodite/Venus is basically born from seawater hence the underwater scenes. also Lana is a Nirvana fan and they had water birth cover and then there was the song All Apologies. "what else could I say, everyone is gay... I'll take all the blame, aqua seafoam shame". 

what, the underwater girls have nothing to do with the song, they were part of an ultraviolence video that was never released 

what, the underwater girls have nothing to do with the song, they were part of an ultraviolence video that was never released 

ok cool still they couldn't have been that random since they are on, like more than half the video's length. they must fit somehow, right? there's no "one leg" metaphor. also, she wouldn't have been that literal to include discovery channel footage if she was simply singing about birds. anyway, there's also the lyrics to the song and it's definitely not about wanting to be one legged dependent flamingo b---h lmao. the song is about lesbianism and the reality of s-x. there's Aphrodite symbolism, there's the lesbian vertigo kiss (head over partner's left shoulder whirl), the boys in the video literally playing "players" etc.

Archived