ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really like her to play one of the games he often does with guests lol

EDIT: This post got me to 500 likes, thank youuuuu :kisses:

Warholian

I was wondering when these dates would pop up. Hope she goes on Ellen as well, although I think they do that later in the season. 

Gaga, will you fulfil my dreams of you being in character in public? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Rat Boy

I was wondering when these dates would pop up. Hope she goes on Ellen as well, although I think they do that later in the season. 

Gaga, will you fufill my dreams of you being in character in public? 

I'm totally here for her trying to eat Jimmy.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Kulture Kiari

Gaga, will you fulfil my dreams of you being in character in public? 

Why do you want this? I dont get it. I aint trying to put you down or anything, but give me your reason why. Seeing her in character out of AHS and in public would be awkward. Just as awkward as seeing Ben Affleck or Christian Bale as Batman in public. It would look as if she was full of herself. 

OT: Im here for Gaga promoting this show everywhere! :party: 

Bradley

Another Gaga interview to :flutter: at!!!! I'm so excited. The tonight show is the best thing.

at one of the most famous talk shows in the world!

Warholian

Why do you want this? I dont get it. I aint trying to put you down or anything, but give me your reason why. Seeing her in character out of AHS and in public would be awkward. Just as awkward as seeing Ben Affleck or Christian Bale as Batman in public. It would look as if she was full of herself. 

OT: Im here for Gaga promoting this show everywhere! :party: 

Well, all I'm thinking of is some blood or a glove. And it's Gaga. If she was playing Batman I'm sure she'd wear variations of that suit everywhere. When we're just talking about simple but defining articles of clothing and hair then the more the public sees them the more they recognise and iconise her character. When it's Gaga I really wouldn't expect the expected as you would with any regular actor. I like the spins and marketing methods she comes up with. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga appearing on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Archived