Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[CLOSED] NTGD Round 3 "My Gaga Tastes Like Pepsi-Cola!"

Brad

Featured Posts

akajdlksdjd wait so if it's black and white, i'll lose points because it's not in color? :air:

Nooo, you'll be judged on the color (like, if it fits and whatever). But it's your choice ignore everything I've said 

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Nooo, you'll be judged on the color (like, if it fits and whatever). But it's your choice ignore everything I've said 

i liked the black and white one so i'll choose that. that's why i put it in the billboard poster edit instead of the blue tinted one afterall.

Pepsi tho? :chica: 

Coke is the true queen

Gaga better go to Pepsi so she can perform at the Super Bowl ngl  

theARTVampire

Nice challenge! :) I'm starting mine right now! Do we get more points if we invite a new type of Pepsi like blue's "Poison Pepsi"?

Nice challenge! :) I'm starting mine right now! Do we get more points if we invite a new type of Pepsi like blue's "Poison Pepsi"?

No, although it helps with the Flow scores as it has a theme 

Not sure if I'm entirely happy with mine, but here it is anyway. If I decided to tweak it or whatever I'll be sure to say which is my final entry hehe

QUyhgKO.png

Queen Of Pop

Warholian

TxQLfCY.jpg

There's mine. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Anyone else working on this project and thinking "wtf is the word pepsi???" It doesn't look like a word because I've been staring at it so long.

Don't visit my profile

Anyone else working on this project and thinking "wtf is the word pepsi???" It doesn't look like a word because I've been staring at it so long.

:sharon::sharon:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived