Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Scream Queens” | 2.62M & 2.48M for the 2 final episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FOX's "Scream Queens" attracted an underwhelming audience -- and then lost a solid portion of it over the course of its two-hour premiere.

Disappointing at the onset, the two-hour premiere of FOX’s “Scream Queens” scared away viewers as it progressed.

Per metered market data, Tuesday’s two-hour premiere drew a mere 2.9 overnight household rating. In terms of households, it was a steady fourth among major networks from 8-10PM.

Because the show was expected to skew markedly in the direction of young adult viewers, it is possible the adults 18-49 rating (due by 11:15AM ET) will not be quite as dismal. The low household rating effectively assures, however, that the adults 18-49 rating will not be impressive.

Particularly troubling about the performance was the significant level of tune-out from start-to-finish. After opening with a 3.5 household rating in the 8-8:30PM slot, “Scream Queens” slipped to a 3.0 in the 8:30-9PM window, a 2.7 in the 9-9:30PM slot, and a 2.5 for the final half hour.

That is a decidedly negative endorsement of the show’s quality.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/09/23/overnight-ratings-foxs-scream-queens-disappoints-loses-viewers-over-2-hours/

-

3.56M

-

2.91M

-

2.45M

-

2.661M

-

2.62 & 2.48 final episodes.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this was certainly unexpected! FOX's new show, "Scream Queens", debuted Tuesday night and was expected to be one of the biggest slam dunks of the season. However, the show totally bombed in the ratings -- the show premiered to a 2.9/5 in the ratings, which only equals about 4 million viewers. It even dropped heavily from its first half hour to the last. It was expected to be a big success according to research, but it looks like it might be a mega flop! We'll keep you updated... what did you think of the show? Did you watch?
Read more: http://www.mixphiladelphia.com/onair/chio-54425/scream-queens-tanks-in-the-ratings-13969734/#ixzz3mZRMzdcE

This is because 2 hours episodes are a big pain.

I hate to watch them, I'm getting bored and just waiting for them to finish and I'm talking about the tv shows that I love and watch every week.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jenniferella

Praying for AHS

AHS5 will blow up. Still doesn't mean anything about quality.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Jesse Pinkman

Yikes. I haven't watched it yet, its recorded. That's not very good at all tbh.

It's science, bitch

Another loss for Gaga's haters because they were hoping this would smash in order to pit it against AHS. 

Let's hope AHS does great, I'm starting to doubt it. 

This is because 2 hours episodes are a big pain.

I hate to watch them, I'm getting bored and just waiting for them to finish and I'm talking about the tv shows that I love and watch every week.

Yeah, I agree. 2 hours is too much. I loved the show and I'll definitely continue watching it :fan: 

Please god don't let AHS flop :pray:

American Horror Story has an advantage because it's not a new show. It already has a fan following, unlike Scream Queens

The Child

I ****ing knew it tbh, GP is not here for shows like this, it's too much unserious.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Luna Lovegood

Wow I think it is due to arinators. Maybe because Ariana grande died on the first episode so they won't continue watching the second episode? She have quite a big fanbase. I don't think we have to worry for Gaga ..... She's gonna be there for 8 episodes and we have a strong fanbase , we can also continue to support AHS!

PPOLQF7.gif

luna’s advocate

• Admin changed the title to “Scream Queens” disappoints, loses audience over 2 hours

Archived