Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
brand

Facebook will soon get a dislike button!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Facebook is still widely used by hundreds of million of people,  don't be ignorant. Just bc you don't use it means it's dead lol. 

Anyway,  I'm not here for that dislike button. It will promote cyber bullying. Delete it Zuck. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Lets hope the dislikes are NOT anonymous!!!

And for me this is just another method for cyber bullies to bully somebody!

Not quite a smart move, Mark.

Only times I've seen somebody asking for a dislike button is in situations where people really BULLIED something/somebody, so yeah... you get my point.

If it's integrated in the social network I hope there's an On/Off option, so whoever wants a dislike bar could enable it.

MAKE IT WORK

For people who are asking whether Facebook is still a thing: It recently has reached it's 1 BILLION people online milestone, so yeah. Go back to Twitter and posting song lyrics on GGD.

MAKE IT WORK

PartySick

That's just going to cause unnecessary drama. 

It will, just like the change a few years ago that someone has seen your message/you've seen theirs.

Facebook needs to stop updating with this stupid crap and instead change their community settings. Some dildo can go around posting pics of aborted fetuses on PP posts and yet you post a pic of two boys kissing and your account could be terminated.

🖤

PartySick

Lets hope the dislikes are NOT anonymous!!!

And for me this is just another method for cyber bullies to bully somebody!

Not quite a smart move, Mark.

Only times I've seen somebody asking for a dislike button is in situations where people really BULLIED something/somebody, so yeah... you get my point.

If it's integrated in the social network I hope there's an On/Off option, so whoever wants a dislike bar could enable it.

I think it's enough that people can comment "dislike". It takes a lot more thought and effort to do that, especially considering your name will be beside that word.

If it was as simple as a click...man, it'd get ugly fast.

🖤

LoveandMagic

And the world can now breathe a sigh of relief.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived