Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Go reveal trailer - coming 2016

Redstreak

Featured Posts

YASSSSS! No need for DS anymore for Pokemon :giveup:

This ad look pretty amazing and fun.

Hope the real world experience is just as fun and exciting!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cool trailer. Hopefully it's going to be an actual fleshed out game and not some cheap iPhone game with tons of micro transactions... :emma: 

Cool trailer. Hopefully it's going to be an actual fleshed out game and not some cheap iPhone game with tons of micro transactions... :emma: 

I suppose what we will asked to buy

are those things we had to buy in another pokemon games

such as health elixir, pokeballs, pokemon spray, etc.

Except this time with real money :lmao:

It has a bluetooth peripheral device attached to it and will link to the main series game in some way - so those are good signs imo.

Omg this gave me chills :giveup: Kinda worried though, I don't want this game to make people wonder down dodgy alleyways in the hopes of catching Pokemon, it could result in dangerous encounters with bad people :omg: 

The part with everyone ganging up on Mewtwo was kinda funny, I mean will this game actually cause people to congregate in person for the same goal - if so that'd definitely be intriguing :laughga: What sucks is that basically none of my friends play Pokemon so I won't be able to trade any, unless they allow trading online :confused: 

U-GO-BOY

1423997179092068497.jpg

from Kotaku:

There is also a watch-like peripheral (mostly worked on by Nintendo) for the game called Pokémon Go Plus that allows you to basic things like throw a Poké Ball. It pairs with your phone and has a rumble and flash feature when you come across or interact with a Pokemon in the real world. The idea is that you can enjoy the world around you, instead of focusing only on your phone.

1423997179092068497.jpg

from Kotaku:

There is also a watch-like peripheral (mostly worked on by Nintendo) for the game called Pokémon Go Plus that allows you to basic things like throw a Poké Ball. It pairs with your phone and has a rumble and flash feature when you come across or interact with a Pokemon in the real world. The idea is that you can enjoy the world around you, instead of focusing only on your phone.

It looks so dope and fashionable. :giveup:

What is apple watch tbh!!!

It looks so dope and fashionable. :giveup:

What is apple watch tbh!!!

The real life Pokétch :legend: 

300px-Pok%C3%A9tch.png

If it doesn't have these apps I'll be thoroughly disappointed :udidnt: 

01.png

teenagechrist

OMG can't wait for this to come out! :wao: I hope that it's good, I hate when companies create commercials for their products and then, the final product it has nothing to do with what they announced :koons: (Kinect I'm looking at you) 

feeling so hot tamale

The real life Pokétch :legend: 

300px-Pok%C3%A9tch.png

If it doesn't have these apps I'll be thoroughly disappointed :udidnt: 

01.png

Plus, if we meat someone else wearing these on the street

we are all will think, "Oh! Fellow Pokemon trainer!"

Dayummmmmmm! :giveup:

Archived