đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

That feeling of Gaga releasing something; like its a BIG event

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

Guys I MISS setting my alarms or purposefully waiting up or the countdowns or telling my friend and family 24/7 and just the excitement of waiting for a Gaga live performance or new video ahhh

I remember when Alejandro video was coming out. It was around 1/2am in Sydney time. I was so anxious. I had a few cigerettes outside to the song on repeat "Smoke my cigerette and hush" - I was pacing back and forth, made 100 statuses on FB about it. My mum asked what was up and I yarned to her for ages about it. I even left work early as I had a night shift just because of the excitement of it. Hahaha random memory but her new videos and Live Performances even music releases are always an EVENT. Seriously.

Do you guys have similar feelings or memories or know what I mean!? Probably don't know what I'm saying but I CANNOT wait for all of this again!

AHS first episode is already shaping to be an event for me. Its my 2 year anniversary with my partner and 1 year of being engaged and my birthday the next day haha already planning something big for it all.

But yeah do you guys have any stories like that? About when you felt super excited about something Gaga did/released? :)

ur body is hot

I agree, his modeling is umpf :nick:...Not that I looked up the rest of his pictures for a consecutive hour or anything >_>

But yeah, I very much miss the Applause hype. That was my first time experiencing a full lead single era from Gaga!

Kulture Kiari

ur body is hot

He's hot, everything about him is hot. :flutter:

But back on topic, yes! I miss this! I miss staying up till Midnight waiting for Gaga to release new Gagavisions. I miss ditching school waiting for her music video to be released or for a tv performance to start. I miss going on message boards in chatting with other fans about her new stuff. I miss the hints she would give. I miss talking abou her to my other friends. ARTPOP era made me do some of this, but not as much as the BTW era!

kiwifromvenus

Haha omfg :laughga: guys, don't make me blush lol. Thanks for the compliments though, you guys are sweet :)

I agree, his modeling is umpf :nick:...Not that I looked up the rest of his pictures for a consecutive hour or anything >_>

But yeah, I very much miss the Applause hype. That was my first time experiencing a full lead single era from Gaga!

:P How exciting was Applause! I remember I posted up a previous Gaga song lyric a day on FB before this came out! The Applause hype was massive though!

He's hot, everything about him is hot. :flutter:

But back on topic, yes! I miss this! I miss staying up till Midnight waiting for Gaga to release new Gagavisions. I miss ditching school waiting for her music video to be released or for a tv performance to start. I miss going on message boards in chatting with other fans about her new stuff. I miss the hints she would give. I miss talking abou her to my other friends. ARTPOP era made me do some of this, but not as much as the BTW era!

HAHAHA Skipping school yes! Gaga gives us a better education than any school could anyway :P Yes yes yes! And I miss talking the ears off of friends about it all. They would and still get so sick of it lol! I still talk about ARTPOP everyday to them lmao Oh yes and the Gagavisions!

Haha omfg :laughga: guys, don't make me blush lol. Thanks for the compliments though, you guys are sweet :)

:P How exciting was Applause! I remember I posted up a previous Gaga song lyric a day on FB before this came out! The Applause hype was massive though!

HAHAHA Skipping school yes! Gaga gives us a better education than any school could anyway :P Yes yes yes! And I miss talking the ears off of friends about it all. They would and still get so sick of it lol! I still talk about ARTPOP everyday to them lmao Oh yes and the Gagavisions!

Those forest pics doe :hor: Wonder if I can make some modeling requests? :sara:

I still remember seeing the ARTPOP announcement in July, then Aura leaking in early August, then the Applause pre-chorus snippet slaying my life to pieces :air:

Waking up at 5 in the morning to hear the Borm This Way premiere on my radio was life changing. It was different. And I liked it. I remember that day vividly! Lots of times in my life are linked to GAGA. 

13VictorC

Gaga has this incredible power to create moments of excitement that become like rituals.

Whenever there is a performance it's as if the whole day becomes a religious holiday. :worship:

kiwifromvenus

Those forest pics doe :hor: Wonder if I can make some modeling requests? :sara:

I still remember seeing the ARTPOP announcement in July, then Aura leaking in early August, then the Applause pre-chorus snippet slaying my life to pieces :air:

How did you find those haha? :P Modelling requests? lol

All of those things! When I first saw the Applause make up like AHHHHH 

Then the VMA show
The show where she was Dorothy 
When she revealed the video clip

Miss dem times

kiwifromvenus

Waking up at 5 in the morning to hear the Borm This Way premiere on my radio was life changing. It was different. And I liked it. I remember that day vividly! Lots of times in my life are linked to GAGA. 

Oh yes! I remember this. I went for a walk to listen to it because I couln't deal. I was like this is so different to TFM stuff...needed it all to sink in. It was amazing!

kiwifromvenus

Me locking things off you will be an event to set your alarm for.

Locking things off me? :excuseu:

Lock me in the tallest tower and for extra effect cut away my hair :flop:

How did you find those haha? :P Modelling requests? lol
All of those things! When I first saw the Applause make up like AHHHHH 

Then the VMA show
The show where she was Dorothy 
When she revealed the video clip

Miss dem times

Reverse image search is super simple! And you said you're open to doing all sorts of modeling, so that's why I asked.

The single cover breathed life into this helpless b---h :air:

Archived