💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Victorious & Hey Arnold May be Rebooted!

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

According to the network's president, some of Nick's old shows may be getting rebooted back onto the network, including Victorious (my favorite show from my childhood. Jade alone >>>>>>>)

Other shows that may be rebooted according to the source: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and You Can't Do That on Television

Source: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2015/09/02/victorious-might-be-heading-back-to-tv/ 

VICTORiOUS :giveup:

I just don't know how that'd work with ariana now that she's a big star with tour dates and such. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

malazam

I just don't know how that'd work with ariana now that she's a big star with tour dates and such. 

She's in Scream Queens....so why not?

another shot before we kiss the other side

that MANiCURE reference :lmao: 

Spyro the Dragon

She's in Scream Queens....so why not?

I don't think Ariana will be back, she had a Twitter beef with Victoria after the show ended because Ariana thought that Victoria was selfish when she decided to end the show to go on tour when all the cast wanted to continue, however *fast forward to the current time* Ariana turned to be a big Pop star who does world tours, has Grammy nominations, sell million of records and get casted on big TV shows like scream queens, do you really think she'll return to play a dumb redhead at a TV show called Victorious (has the title of + starring someone she doesn't like)??

JusKeepBreathin

Victorious? Is Victoria Justice going to be someones nanny? She's a little old to be playing a teenager. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Just so long those can keep up with the quality

of the original series or even better. Otherwise, :saladga:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

Omg :giveup: I love Victorious so much! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived