💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone else have absolutely no idea this existed?

Warholian

Featured Posts

Warholian

MMW-1396021944015-MA-17915-R2.jpg

Peeping through Gaga's videography as one does I found that she was credited for a cameo appearance in the "Muppet Most Wanted" film. I looked it up and oh my god, I find Gaga spilling the tea and Cake Like Tony Bennett serving some sweets. I literally have never seen or even heard of this iconic cameo. First off, when was this? Filming for this movie took place in early 2013, yet Gaga looks fresh out of early BTW territory. Whatever the case is, this is genius. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Kermit

I saw it a long time ago.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Thomas P

I remember seeing it ya.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ferrer Zorola

I saw the entire movie and it's first part just bc Gaga was going to make a cameo in it #whenwillyou :whitney:

LIFE IS GOOD

I find Gaga spilling the tea and Cake Like Tony Bennett serving some sweets. 

I took that line way too seriously....

raE0l84.png

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Supersonic

I knew about it when it came out, but I think it came to broader attention to this fanbase when the song from the scene/movie (where Gaga sings like one line) was on her Grammy submission list to be taken into consideration for "Best Original Song for a Motion Picture"

Riot Poof

I saw that movie. Their cameo was really short. Like... you're not really missing out on anything.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived