celeb

P!nk drags VMAs

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

GJ Queen we need more people like her tbh. She doesn't sugar coat the truth :green:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Sizzily

Yas queen of aerial performances! The rest could inspire people too. Miley to do what you want, Nicki to be fierce, and Taylor to... get coin?

One Banned Boi

HighwayGuy

Her last album is hardly "inspiring" though 

I get what she is saying and I'm excited for her next album but hopefully she will go back to her roots if she's saying this 

i love pink and she has a point, its proberly very different for kids today then when i was a teenager, when most artist's, like pink and MCR, where hell bent on letting you know that you weren't alone, if i just had todays music id hate myself, thats its reflection 

crisTEAne

she's making good points, but calling someone's art—yes, art!—trash is too much, i think. i mean, demi's song is not groundbreaking in any sense and yes, her performance was s-xual to say the least, but it's... not that harmful. again, the gagz quote is quite fitting here: people need to lighten up.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

androiduser

Pink go **** herself with her attitude.... she built her career on the same trash she's now looking down on

elijahfan

lol @ her enjoying most the parts of the show I actually found most boring

I'm not sure everything should be taken so seriously. Especially when it comes to the VMAs. Or maybe Pink is amnesic.

I agree that music has the power to change, let alone save, lives and, oh boy, is it a great power.

However, aren't the VMAs known for their rather funny attempt at creating controversy? I wouldn't look at the VMAs in order to define the true beauty of today's music.

Kacey Elizabeth

SHE IS SUCH A QUEEN! I love her so much, and she's absolutely right!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived