celeb

EW: Nicki/Miley wasn't staged, Miley was pissed

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:awkney:

Turns out Nicki wasn't joking after all if it had that effect on Miley.

I know Nicki is being harsh but I don't like how Miley acts like she doesn't care on stage but then curses backstage (if the source is true). At least Nicki doesn't act in front of the public. But Nicki can sometimes be really rude though.

It's all so confusing :rip: That smirk that Nicki does just makes it seem like she was either joking or it was completely staged, but then again, Miley looked completely shocked by her comment. We'll probably never know the truth :confused:

nicki backstage

iFRHUX0.jpg

iloveit123

nicki was laughing in the backstage she was joking :toofunny: 

But haven't you ever burst out laughing the moment a real shady moment is over? haha

TimisaMonster

I do believe Miley was upset Nicki called her out on national TV and basically embarrassed her...

Nicki is a punk thug and Miley was the victim in this case...

Maybe it wasn't staged BUT perhaps set up for Nicki to win in HOPES Nicki would lose her cool and day something to Miley...you have to remember PR comments are politically correct...yeah you didn't script the interaction but you made sure Nicki won and Miley was open game :usrs:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Bradley

nicki backstage

iFRHUX0.jpg

I love both Nicki and Miley but this doesn't prove anything. She could be laughing about something else, maybe from a conversation with Rebel Wilson.

Overall I think nicki minaj belongs in kindergarten. She's like a decade older than miley yet miley acts more mature than her.

Overall who cares

Alien Tulip

Overall who cares

Some people do. That's like saying "who cares" if someone gaga goes on a twitter rant. I don't care much about the nicki and miley so called feud but I judge nicki because I have the authority to. We all judge and criticize anyway. 

It wasn't staged but Nicki was joking as she smiled right after saying that to Cyrus (haven't you seen thru' her career how many jokes she tells? She even joked about being a little feminist extremist at the awards, you could tell by her face some seconds later).

Cyrus was really surprised and believed it, but she understood it a little late only.

Edit: Not saying it was a good joke, but it was supposed to be a joke.

This. Anyone who truly knows Nicki should have known that Nicki was just joking (the quality of the joke, however, is up to debate). :toofunny: 

Barbados

People love to give Nicki **** end of.

This is like gaga 2008-2013 it's cool and fun to bash the sis

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Archived