💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Alicia Keys would be a dream collab for me

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

They both sing so beautifully. I once had a dream a while ago that they both did a ballad together about New York and they did two performances together and the chemistry was strong. I think a song with those two would be spectacular. I was listening to some old school alicia not too long ago and I couldn't help but think how amazing it would be if gaga did a song with her. 

Hola Soraya

After Girl On Fire was overplayed as hell on the radio  :neyde: no... There's something about her that I don't like... Maybe the collab would be good... but she sold her soul to Tidal so she'd have to leave that cult first! :derpga: 

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

monsterdreams

That would sound amazing 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RAMROD

Wish they can duet Falling together in live show.

Not sure if they know each other tho.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

yall are too close minded

a collab would be amazing! anyway i dont see it happening in the near future not with whatever direction shes taking

guess whos up in this bitch

freebit

I'd love for there to be something as awe-inspiring as Fallin' on the next one. Sexy R&B with a piano and amazing vocals would be everything.

As for collab, a live duelling piano performance between them someday would be cool.

Katsuki Bakugo

Can we go back in time to when she was relevant again?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived