💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you sick of fan hypocrisy?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I'm so sick of people comparing Gaga to any artist/album that is successful, or talked about at the moment. For instance, when Beyoncé received massive praise for her surprise album, fans said that Beyoncé was more ARTPOP than ARTPOP. As if they wouldn't have had a meltdown if Gaga chose to do a simple album cover like Bey. Now that Miley is getting a sliver of attention, little monsters think Gaga needs to do what she's doing. It's so stupid, if Gaga released her album like Miley, everyone would call her desperate. I just want to know why you are fake. :miley:

Supersonic

I'm not surprised that there's a lot of bandwagoning for Miley on this site, the users here seem to have a 6th sense for whose racist shenanigans I am fed up with.

I just want people to let Gaga be. Because the more you start planning out somebody else's career, the more you set yourself up for disappointment when they don't do what you want them to do.

monsterdreams

You make a good point sis 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ChicaSkas

Please word your thread title better, cheers.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Higher

It's like that in every fan base and it's becoming annoying. :fail:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

FameHookah

Im so sick of these bandwagoners praising that ARTPOP ripoff and the gaga wannabe that miley has turned into.

Ugh

WTF is MDNA

TimisaMonster

I'm not one if those fans...simply because to compare Gaga to anyone in pop is bringing her talent to a level she's higher than...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PaperIz

I'm sick of comparisons and fights, period. ARTPOP and Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz are nothing alike. Just a similar concept over art over money, music over bling. Which should be applauded, by the way. Everyone always complains about the money hungry or pop being too shallow and about charts and sales.

gagzus

That's not hypocrisy though... It would be hypocrisy if they wanted her to be like Beyoncé and then hated her for copying Beyoncé if she did it.

Miley is not Gaga, just because she's obsessed with seapunk, vapourwave and drag imagery and is different than other pop stars her age doesn't make her Gaga 2.0 she doesn't have the talent to be her & her new album is utterly atrocious hands down

crisTEAne

preach. some "fans" here can't appreciate ****. :saladga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived