BABBLYON

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I thought it was one of the best tracks on blackout :neyde: 

Spyro the Dragon

Dunk96

I loved that season and every season of AHS. The musical vibe must've turned people off to it since AHS hadn't been musical in its initial three seasons (with the exception of Stevie Nicks' guest role at the end of Coven).

DiscoHeaven23

I felt like the plot was never fully developed. I kinda left the season feeling like, "okay what was the point of that story". It was also really messed up to watched. A little too over the top. I still watched but I know many AHS viewers who stopped watching because it was too much to handle.

Microscope

I loved the season. It was what got me interested in AHS in the first place.

I think horror fans didn't enjoy it as much as say, Asylum, because it wasn't as scary. The scariest character Twisty got killed off very early on.

I still think its an amazing season. The cinematography, the character stories and the props/makeup were amazing.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

PrinceGaga

I don't know! I actually like it alot. It's not my favourite season of AHS but it's still a good season and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. It honestly might be my least favourite season. I found the others quite addictive where I hadn't had the urge, the 'must keep watching!' with Freak Show. I still like it and the characters, visuals, set etc are all great.

Warholian

Freakshow was shaped like a U. The beginning was a high point, the end was a high point, the middle and majority? Well.. that was iffy for the most part. You could end up skipping entire episodes and miss nothing. Despite this, I really think the last episode of Freakshow is the best AHS episode so far, it's just that so many lost interest in the middle and never stuck around to finish it out. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

sipthistea

It's the ARTPOP of AHS. :green:

LOOOOOOOL I was going to say thaaat. It's true, it's very underrated

Staryu

I loved it too. :nick: It wasn't perfect, but overall I enjoyed that season a lot.

Freakshow is probably my favorite season after Coven.

Bad Monster Kid

For me the story lines moved way too fast and were all over the place(same problem with Coven). Also the most interesting character was killed halfway through the season(Twisty).

Bette Davis

The ending was the biggest flop I've ever seen  :rip: Freak Show was great until like halfway through, then it became laughable imo

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

yourfaves

I don't know, I thought it was one of the best tracks on blackout :neyde: 

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread :laughga:

Haroon

I really enjoyed it too :party: I'd say that the pacing was a problem, I personally didn't mind the pacing as I was watching multiple episodes a day because I was watching it way after it'd aired, but I imagine if I'd been watching 1 episode per week as it aired then I would've been very frustrated and wouldn't have liked it as much :sweat: 

Archived