Spock

And can we talk about the fact that she has "writing camps"? :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

:lmao:

The day will eventually come when Rih solely pens a hit on her own, but I cannot believe that it takes this many people to write an album :smh:

I have little respect for those who do not pen their own material. 

In my messy era.

Honestly the idea of a writing camp sounds kinda exciting! We all know it's not Rihanna writing her songs, so knowing there's a team behind the project gives me hope there'll be a certain consistency, a concept, creative vision, a shared theme, whatever you want to call it, as opposed to a collection of seemingly random songs

Redstreak

Poor R8, she waited so long and now Adele is about to release :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

The Child

And why isn't she writing?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I see nothing wrong with using writers, at least she's owning up to it and NOT claiming she wrote it.....at least she is also giving these people jobs haha

Whispering

And can we talk about the fact that she has "writing camps"? :rip:

You didn't know this? There was a big article about it a few years back...I think on Billboard. That's how she produced an album every year for so many years. It's much easier to do, when you do your whole album in a couple of weeks. 

Spock

You didn't know this? There was a big article about it a few years back...I think on Billboard. That's how she produced an album every year for so many years. It's much easier to do, when you do your whole album in a couple of weeks. 

I knew her songs had many writing credits on them, but I had no idea they were doing it this way. And btw I'm not shading, I just think it's funny

who will love me when the night is over

BitcherelIa

The day will eventually come when Rih solely pens a hit on her own. I cannot believe that is takes this many people to write an album :smh: I have little respect for those who do not pen their own material. 

This.

Pain of fame1

The day will eventually come when Rih solely pens a hit on her own. I cannot believe that is takes this many people to write an album :smh: I have little respect for those who do not pen their own material. 

this so much ahahha

Archived