đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says American Horror Story experience will 'inform' her upcoming music

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

So she didnt even start making it.......................

Are you even serious tho?:awkney: She has been writing music the whole year

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

My all excitement died when I read that she's doing only one project at a time :rip: 

"LG5 

GET READY FOR LG5

2020 :neyde: 

she already has worked on LG5 since 2014 and AHS won't take her there months to shoot ;) she'll have time to record LG5  in the  last few months of 2015 and then in 2016

it will be ready for 2016 for sure ;)

Alien Tulip

THE FAME HOTEL :giveup: 

That title is actually amazing. OMG she can end the trilogy of The Fame series :giveup: I'm definitely overreacting though. 

gagzus

sounds good, just as long as it isn't like The Fame Monster era because it will look desperate and look as if she's trying to recreate her peak.

Head Empty

Ryan already told this a while ago, right? About how they planned it like this because she doesn't like to do everything at the same time.

I think it's a great idea to spread exposure like this. At first I thought AHS would be the perfect opportunity to also release new music, because they'd both get more attention. But by spreading it like this it works much better because she'd steadily get back into the public eye as opposed to forcing herself onto the media like she (or her management) has done in the past. Like this the peak may not be as high (although it still could), but the drop wont be as low - which is much more healthy for an artist :yes:

yASSsss

she already has worked on LG5 since 2014 and AHS won't take her there months to shoot ;) she'll have time to record LG5  in the  last few months of 2015 and then in 2016

it will be ready for 2016 for sure ;)

yes,i know...i just meant it in a funny way :hehe: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

AdAstra

I'm just glad to hear she seems like she's in a really good place and has her inspiration and drive back. That's the Gaga I fell in love with...but I think this experience could result in some really amazing music. :legend:

nikola

I am so ready for this....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

Omg DarkGa is returning and therefore the music will be amazing...Gaga always has her best music when it's dark

I just hope the album cover is dark, but not black and white...for a 3rd time :saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Shadow

Love this girl! Definitely thrilled with her returning to darkness, an art that invigorates the element I thrive in.

Thank you for this, Countess! Dark Gaga rocks! :adam:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Archived