Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Untagged Entertainment Mag

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Florian

What? :awkney:

But stop telling me what I should do or no, IT'S MY F*CKING OPINION! if I think the pic is ugly, I have the right to say it, ever heard of freedom of speech? :saladga:

And I can comment if I want to, for God's sake I can do whatever I want. :fthis:

You're starting to become insolent and disrespectful mate. Log off some hours, calm down and stop being a jerk. :awkney: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

"Who would want that ugly pic tho" is rude. Work on the wording, instead of implying nobody wants the image you could've just said something along the lines of "not my favorite picture, but good work on the untagging". That way you're getting the point across without being abrasive.

trying to help you out sis :kissga:

Did I say I needed your help? No, so thanks anyway.

You're starting to become insolent and disrespectful mate. Log off some hours, calm down and stop being a jerk. :awkney: 

You are insolent and disrespectful by saying I'm being a jerk, I suggest you to follow your own advice before giving me one. :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Zilla

You are insolent and disrespectful by saying I'm being a jerk, I suggest you to follow your own advice before giving me one. :bye:

No but since I'm a nice person who doesn't want to see a member get banned over dumb ****, I said something. Go ahead, leave it

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

You mightn't have said you needed help, but you do.

:bye:

Florian

Actually you are almost one rn.

Is it that hard to admit that you were disrespectful and just edit/apologize. A mod even noticed you and you respond aggresively to her.

The Child

No but since I'm a nice person

How narcissistic. :awkney:

You mightn't have said you needed help, but you do.

:bye:

Disrespectful to say that :green:

Actually you are almost one rn.

Is it that hard to admit that you were disrespectful and just edit/apologize. A mod even noticed you and you respond aggresively to her.

I don't care, that's the thing you don't understand.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Florian

How narcissistic. :awkney:

Disrespectful to say that :green:

I don't care, that's the thing you don't understand.

Then I hope you'll get a WP, your behaviour is unacceptable.

OP : You've done an amazing job btw

The Child

Yours is unacceptable too. :awkney:

TopazBlue

this place got real uncomfortable :rip:

giphy.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Saint Laurent

I don't think CrazyMonster was being rude. When he said 'ugly pic' I believe he was referring to the actual image of Gaga, not the work that the OP had done. He was insensitive but I think people have misunderstood what he meant.

OT: I think the image is beautiful and you did a really great job. I understand it's probably a no but could you send me the untagged version for personal use? (iPhone wallpaper etc.)

Mitch XCX

OP : You've done an amazing job btw

thank you :kisses:

Gianni Versace

What? :awkney:

But stop telling me what I should do or no, IT'S MY F*CKING OPINION! if I think the pic is ugly, I have the right to say it, ever heard of freedom of speech? :saladga:

And I can comment if I want to, for God's sake I can do whatever I want. :fthis:

rhoc-919-10.gif

... okay, "CrazyMonster"

On topic: I tried to do this but mine was way less professional looking. :flop: good job!

Flippy

You're cute :hor: 

The picture looks great btw! :hug: great job! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

mister max

how did this thread became a mess :saladga: 

I really like it :party: maybe you can share one without watermark :green:  

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived