Featured Posts

Redstreak

Glad to see that industry heads are giving Taylor support :applause: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

Why am I not surprised that a Genre created by black people with a majority of black artists is not popular among rich white men?

I don't like rap either beside some songs from 2-3 artists (which 2 of them are black) :shrug: does it mean I'm a racist? :rip:

Cody Draco

Where is Beyonce on this list?

I thought Billboard and all other music publications worshiped even her monthly discharge holy water.

lucille-drinking.jpg

Bolkins

If Gaga started her own label omg :pray:

This my dream end game for her, become like pops version of Dre 

Gaga's label would be amazing. She'd sign artistic weirdos like Lady Starlight. They'd never make any money but my God it would be amazing. 

Iwontell

Kweeeeeeeen

This, tho...
10. How long do you give Tidal? Over 70% said one year or less
:lmao:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Supersonic

I don't like rap either beside some songs from 2-3 artists (which 2 of them are black) :shrug: does it mean I'm a racist? :rip:

Why did you feel like having to make this about you though? I don't get your reply.

Whispering

I've been saying this forever...that the music industry supported Gaga. They know talent and want her to succeed! 

The other thing I've said time and again is that the biggest "problem" with Gaga's last era was that Jimmy Iovine was already basically gone from Interscope! Gaga signing with Jimmy was the best thing that ever happened to her. (not some random choreographer or designer no one has ever heard of) Jimmy is the one who helped get her on the playlists and who continued to do so. When Jimmy called Clear Channel, or other blocks of radio stations, they listened. Iovine had tremendous respect and pull in the music industry overall. When he left, Interscope was not the same. 

monketsharona

The proof she's still considered as a strong value in the industry !

My bet is on Gaga slaying the world again with next album !

Archived