Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is now 42 on Instagram

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

WHy does she care about Instagram followers. 

I actually think they might be real followers bc Instagram gets you followers the easiest

Well it's important to be big on social media.. She already has that on Facebook and twitter.. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

Slay Her followers are rising so fastly o IG lately. Hope she arrives to 20M soon haha

i have a feeling that magazines & such labelling her account as a 'top/trendy fashion IG' may have helped her rise in followers?

:awkney: but then again it couldve been the work of Satan so what do i know 

Barbados

Well it's important to be big on social medias.. She already has that on Facebook and twitter.. 

Yeah i know that but buying fake ones i mean

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

monketsharona

Dont think it's payola. She's  teasing AHS a  lot  on instagram. She's  getting exposure.

mister max

idk why I thought there was a bug on her insta and her age was 42 :emma: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Fiona Apple

Yeah i know that but buying fake ones i mean

I don't think that it's payola.. I think that it's because she is popular atm with the AHS hype and LG5..

Barbados

I don't think that it's payola.. I think that it's because she is popular atm with the AHS hype and LG5..

She's been gaining 1 million followers a month since forever, I started tracking it last year and it was 1mil a month.

I don't think it's payola, Instagram is easy to get followers on.

MonsterOfSpain

Yeah but her pictures only get about 150-200k likes so that makes me think lots of them are fake

Fiona Apple

She's been gaining 1 million followers a month since forever, I started tracking it last year and it was 1mil a month.

I don't think it's payola, Instagram is easy to get followers on.

Well not really :noparty: She used to take 5-15k a day back in 2014.. Now she takes 50k a day.

Fiona Apple

Yeah but her pictures only get about 150-200k likes so that makes me think lots of them are fake

Now she gets 250k very easily though when she uploads a good pic.. A couple of months ago she used to hit 200k rarely.!

HighwayFantasy

No offense. But she is obviously buying them since her posts don't have a higher like-rate dan +- 200k. Her likes on her photos en videos are not rising so yeah... 

Barbados

Well not really :noparty: She used to take 5-15k a day back in 2014.. Now she takes 50k a day.

Actually my bad i meant a million every 3 months or so

Fiona Apple

No offense. But she is obviously buying them since her posts don't have a higher like-rate dan +- 200k. Her likes on her photos en videos are not rising so yeah... 

Watch her likes from 6 months ago.And you will see a difference :noparty: Miley has almost 25m followers and she just takes 50-100k likes more than Gaga

Barbados

Watch her likes from 6 months ago.And you will see a difference :noparty: Miley has almost 25m followers and she just takes 50-100k likes more than Gaga

Also not to mention Gaga only started her insta in like 2012

Archived