news

TIHTY is coming out in a few weeks as a part of PSA video

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still dont get it

This looks like it will be a really prof. done MV but the song wont be available on iTunes or will be sent to radios

What did I misunderstood?

ViviLittleM

I still dont get it

This looks like it will be a really prof. done MV but the song wont be available on iTunes or will be sent to radios

The song won't be on itunes and radio, but we'll see the PSA

Whispering

Won't there be talking in a PSA?

Which makes me think it's not going to be like a music video where we hear the whole song.

Could be or it could have facts, statistics and information in written form.  It will probably be much shorter than three and a half minutes. Most PSAs are pretty short. We might or might not hear Much of the song. No one knows, but that's not the reason behind this song and this documentary anyway. 

Creyk

I still dont get it

Well if it's a real music video then I'm excited so which is it lol? A PSA or MV? :duck:

There will probably be a proper music video released on a weird account just for this purpose like how the Fame Perfume video was released. 

And then there will be a PSA edit with talking over it.

BornSimon

I'm glad the song is getting some sort of video and that Gaga is not appearing in it, but it needs to be released on all digital outlets and be sent to radio. Now THAT would raise awareness.

asana15

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/08/22/twilight-reunion-for-nikki-reed-director-catherine-hardwicke-in-lady-gaga-rape-psa

".. Hardwicke has made a full video for the song that can be used as a public service announcement. It could also take off on YouTube and video channels as a standalone."

"...So far there’s no word on whether “Til it Happens to You,” written by Diane Warren, and produced with a lush arrangement by Lady Gaga, is going to be a single. To be Oscar nominated actually nothing else needs to happen except for people to vote for it. I think it’s the “Glory” of 2015."

ViviLittleM

"The video PSA, shot in black and white, casts an emotional spotlight on young women in vulnerable situations that college students will readily recognize," THR explained of the clip, which will be released in the coming weeks as fall semesters begin."

monketsharona

"The video PSA, shot in black and white, casts an emotional spotlight on young women in vulnerable situations that college students will readily recognize," THR explained of the clip, which will be released in the coming weeks as fall semesters begin."

so 1st half of September

• 2 weeks later...

Archived