💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Celebrity Big Brother: UK vs. USA (Series 16)

Jase

Featured Posts

The opening montage slayed my soul, :pray:  

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When queen emma just emerged from the house :pray: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Elizabeth

I feel kinda disappointed about the line up, but I feel like after the last CBB it would take a lot to match it :rip:

JUST finished catching up on everything and I REALLY enjoyed it! I think there's a good selection of housemates with the potential for huge drama.

I can't believe Natasha went for Farrah after only an hour or so in the house :omg: It's gonna blow up between those two big time, you can tell.

I literally screamed and freaked out when Emma announced at the end of the show that Janice is going in tonight :lmao: I hope she beats Bobby which will mean she becomes queen of the house.

BBBOTS was ****ing hilarious, did anybody see? Eamon Holmes NEEDS to go in. His b---hing about Farrah had me in stitches :dies:

Really excited about tonight's show!

I kind of like the US housemates more than the UK ones at this point :green:

I need Janice Dickinson to enter the house so bad.

Same! Scoop is HILARIOUS, Jenna and Farrah are going to be trouble, Tila's insane, and Daniel + Austin both have potential. Obviously Janice will be TV gold when she enters tonight.

Morphine Prince

I prob. won't have time to watch this every day but I'll still try to catch up on whatever is going on. From what I've read this is a mess already :lmao: 

Okay so I know Farrah isn't all that but Natasha is a ****ing disaster and I can't stand her. :smh:  She clearly tried to stir **** with Farrah INSTANTLY and did it completely the wrong way - when she went outside to say 'no hard feelings' she couldn't back her ass up and was literally left speechless. Farrah dragged her for filth and I can't at the general stanning for Natasha. Girl needs to be READY before coming for someone like Farrah Abrahams and shouldn't do it just for the sake of it.

Jenna is AMAZING. I'm really loving the 3 J's ( :chica: ) - Jenna, James and Janice.

Austin literally serves Perez Hilton Lite teas and Scoop is a mess :lmao: Annoying, but funny.

I think we're in for an interesting year to say the least!

Kanye West

How could they kick Tila out for something she said YEARS ago? Though how could she be stupid enough not to correct herself in the diary room when CBB confronted her about this? I'm so angry about this.

KANYEWEST.COM

How could they kick Tila out for something she said YEARS ago?

This is Channel 5 we're talking about. Their ineptness knows no bounds.

Okay so I know Farrah isn't all that but Natasha is a ****ing disaster and I can't stand her. :smh:  She clearly tried to stir **** with Farrah INSTANTLY and did it completely the wrong way - when she went outside to say 'no hard feelings' she couldn't back her ass up and was literally left speechless. Farrah dragged her for filth and I can't at the general stanning for Natasha. Girl needs to be READY before coming for someone like Farrah Abrahams and shouldn't do it just for the sake of it.

Jenna is AMAZING. I'm really loving the 3 J's ( :chica: ) - Jenna, James and Janice.

Austin literally serves Perez Hilton Lite teas and Scoop is a mess :lmao: Annoying, but funny.

I think we're in for an interesting year to say the least!

Natasha looked so weak when she just walked back into the house after Farrah shut her down. I felt so awks for her :dies:

Natasha looked so weak when she just walked back into the house after Farrah shut her down. I felt so awks for her :dies:

And Farrah had that 1-2 punch Natasha wasn't ready for. :rip: 

She could have easily finished Farrah but she was a bit too messy and went head-first without being able to back herself up.

Also not gonna lie, I'm pissed Tila is gone. She was gonna be a real treat. Was lowkey expecting her to channel a bit of Frenchy.

Kanye West

Tila has issued a statement. It's actually really sad.

CNija3qUwAAyHQc.jpg

This doesn't make any sense. CBB said that they called Tila to the diary room to discuss the incident and that Tila refused to change her views and fully stood by what she said so they had no choice but to remove her. But now Tila says she wasn't thinking clearly back then and that those are not her views.

Either CBB or Tila is lying.

KANYEWEST.COM

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived