Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Clues for LG5?

GagaMoon Prince

Featured Posts

GagaMoon Prince

Does anyone think that Gaga left any clues out there that may give us a hint as to what LG5 may be like? Anything from the title to the sound the album may take? Or do you guys think it's much too early for all of that? 

I'm a free bitch baby

Checkers

Maybe all the rock-inspired performances and rocker outfits she's been wearing is a hint?

GagaMoon Prince

Maybe all the rock-inspired performances and rocker outfits she's been wearing is a hint?

That's possible. It would be interesting to see if that influences the new album. 

I'm a free bitch baby

ChasingGhosts

I hope that's a hint. :giveup: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Stephen

Last year when talking about Sam Smith she said "there’s an organic-ness in his voice and the records that he’s made, and I really feel that this is the turn that music is going to take now."

Maybe that's a hint?

GagaMoon Prince

Last year when talking about Sam Smith she said "there’s an organic-ness in his voice and the records that he’s made, and I really feel that this is the turn that music is going to take now."

Maybe that's a hint?

yasssss I remember that! I took it as an opportunity to bring her music back to her roots (disco, the fame) but also really allow her vocals to lead through. 

I'm a free bitch baby

SlaeUrAnus

Album: Barcode

Confirmed single: Explicit Beauty

Genre: Rock/Jazz/Pop

:green: 

In my messy era.

teenagechrist

yasssss I remember that! I took it as an opportunity to bring her music back to her roots (disco, the fame) but also really allow her vocals to lead through. 

I was thinking this! I think that she is going to focus on showing her voice more in this next album but at the same time give us some catchy disco/rock-inspired songs.

feeling so hot tamale

GagaMoon Prince

inb4 the title of the album is named "LG5 Time" :awkney:

SCREAMING 

I'm a free bitch baby

Levine

Maybe that's a hint?

Let's HOPE SO! She needs an album like that. 

Archived