DO work with new co-writers

DON’T follow current pop trends

DO record “Telephone Part II

DON’T worry about commercial performance

DO showcase your voice

DON’T overcomplicate your rollout

The Child

F U C K THEM ! :fthis:

She just only posted "LG5 TIME" and they are already feeling the need to pressure her to make this and to not make this.

Last time I checked, it was HER album, she can & will do whatever she wants.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I was ready to tell them to **** off but they made some valid points tbh. Specially "don't worry about sales" (which is a very odd advise coming from a Billboard article on how she can sell more) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born To Slay

I hate it when people tell Gaga to shorten her albums. I think a 20 track album would be great if she has 20 masterpieces.

Ursula Buffay

She doesn't need a DO's and DON'Ts list. Stay in your motherfücking lane Billboard, sit down before you get sat down hoes.

Giorno Giovanna

If she did the album this way I'll probably love it, sounds good and promising to me :pray:

esp. the love song part....tho it is up to Gaga what she wanna do , she might deliver the complete opposite to us, cause those things in the list are kind of expected or the edm route a la her former albums.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Spock

"With some smart creative choices and a focused presentation, Gaga can return to the impenetrable turn-of-the-decade reign."

:giveup:

Come through Queen

e7aeBNq.gif

who will love me when the night is over

The Child

I agree with this:

DON’T feel the need to make another 15-song opus. The Fame Monster, arguably Lady Gaga’s most critically acclaimed album release, only had eight new songs featured on its track list, as a deluxe reissue of her Fame full-length. Still, Gaga made those eight songs — including “Bad Romance,” “Telephone” and “Alejandro” — count, and ended up scoring an album of the year nomination forThe Fame Monster. On the other hand, Born This Way and ARTPOP included 14 tracks and 15 tracks, respectively, and in both cases, three or four songs seemed expendable. What Gaga needs for her next album is a cohesive set of 10 or 11 supremely sturdy songs, because sometimes, less is way more.

DO record “Telephone Part II.” Come on. Gaga and Beyonce, linking back up to continue the ass-kicking partnership set forth five years ago? That’s a no-brainer in terms of buzz and quality control. The nine-and-a-half minute “Telephone” video is among Gaga’s best and had 234 million views on YouTube — and that was three years before Beyonce’s self-titled reinvention helped her reach a new level of stardom. The fans want this, the non-fans will still listen to and watch this, and the artists themselves have always been on the same page professionally. Let’s make it happen!

DON’T worry about commercial performance. Remember when ARTPOPdebuted at No. 1 in November 2013 with a less-than-expected 258,000 copies sold in its first week, according to Nielsen Music, and Gaga took to Twitter to defend herself against those mocking the still-huge start as a “flop”… and only brought more attention to the situation? Compare that response with the bow ofCheek To Cheek, which hit No. 1 with roughly half of what ARTPOP sold in its first week, but was touted as a triumph by Team Gaga. These things are all about expectation and perception, and if Gaga’s next album does not match the start ofARTPOP (or Cheek To Cheek) — a realistic possibility, with falling CD sales and the longer break Gaga will have taken between ARTPOP and her next pop release — she should do little more than shrug off the number and keep moving forward. After all, she’s still a touring beast and can likely string together a few hits from the project in order to gradually regain her momentum.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived