💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

OMG is Gaga just starting to work on LG5!?

Popero22

Featured Posts

Due to the Recent IG post, is she JUST starting on LG5? 

If so, we won't get any music until late 2016, knowing how long she takes :-/

JustPokeHerFace

she posted studio pics w/ redone in January so she's worked on it for a bit longer than today

plus she confirmed in December 2014 that she started work on LG5

Katsuki Bakugo

Do you really think she is only JUST starting? she was seen in the studio with Redone... and she always writes or creates concepts.. 

Just because she isn't recording doesn't mean she isn't creating. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

+ cynthia boyce said that she already have a 4 new songs

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

andy232000

she said she has started already working on it since october-november of last year. so sheÂŽs almost a full year of working. and remember she said she was a bit impressed at her new lyrics and that she was asking for pianos at her hotels to write + she posted studio pics with red one, and she posted a pic of her on her piano in her NYC appartment a couple of weeks ago AND DJWS said her new music is "very very sweet" in a Q&A. DJWS also said he and gaga nave not talked about collaborating again on this next album

andy232000

she probably has a concept and 5-7 demos and sheŽs recording her ideas. nothing too much. still a lot of work i guess. 

Iwontell

Girl, prepare your 'yasss'es for late 2015...

tumblr_nhzzc2yzVV1s5hqgto1_500.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Katsuki Bakugo

she said she has started already working on it since october-november of last year. so sheÂŽs almost a full year of working. and remember she said she was a bit impressed at her new lyrics and that she was asking for pianos at her hotels to write + she posted studio pics with red one, and she posted a pic of her on her piano in her NYC appartment a couple of weeks ago AND DJWS said her new music is "very very sweet" in a Q&A.DJWS also said he and gaga nave not talked about collaborating again on this next album

Good- I prefer she steer clear from him for a bit. and that he only focus on 1-2 songs on this album if any. He has Fernando Syndrome where he can't do a whole album but can make a concept in one song perfect... aka Government Hooker. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

"LG5 time" doesn't mean she's just started to work on the album, it means that she's focusing more on the album right now

Ahh that sucks, I actually liked DJWS's sound. Is Fernando Garibay on this new album? 

Rat Boy

Don't worry! I have been working on it for almost a year! #Eden #Dinner

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived