đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion: Gaga Completely JACKED Azealia's Style

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

from titling a song Venus to copying the mermaid ball, i'm sorry but Gaga took Azealia Banks' style and ran with it, whether she was inspired by Azealia, just got used to her style when working with her, or did it out of spite, she took her style. 

giphy.gif

i think if it was on purpose it was VERY out of character of her, but we have to remember this happened in 2012 when Gaga was doing lots of d--gs, so idk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Gaga was a mermaid on stage in 2011. She was even going to make a video mermaid themed in like May 2011 :bye: 

Azealia didn't invent the Venus theme.

mucinex

Gaga was a mermaid on stage in 2011. She was even going to make a video mermaid themed in like May 2011 :bye: 

Azealia didn't invent the Venus theme.

being a mermaid once =/= azealia banks' whole style she copied.

monsterdreams

Gurl don't try here 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ChasingGhosts

Pretty sure there are numerous songs called Venus and people have been doing mermaids for years. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

mucinex

You're just doing this to get attention, aren't you?

RHONJ-d-really.gif

no, she stole her style. i'd make something waaay more controversial up if i wanted attention, this is how i feel

monketsharona

All I can say is that I more than glad Gaga hasn't kept her on ARTPOP. Azealia is talented but god, it's a bless Gaga has stayed aways from Azealia's negativity and childlish behavior.

Azealia said Gaga copied her because she's pissed Gaga hasn't gave her exposure by keeping her on her album. It would have helped her a lot. It didn't happened. Azealia screwed her own career with all those useless feuds. Who would like to work with such an unstable person ? Nobody. Pharell has experienced this :dies:

Bellatrix

no, she stole her style. i'd make something waaay more controversial up if i wanted attention, this is how i feel

Yeah right :saladga:

anigif_enhanced-18626-1422551121-30.gif?

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived