💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tony Bennett praises Lady Gaga & hope they can tour again together one day.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

"Hope we can tour again." 

I hope so and that with TG2 I'll have the opportunity to see them live at last.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

My god. I just realized that I was really really really involved in this era and the end will give me like a "vacuum"

Iwontell

That's so cute.
Gaga won't stop singing Jazz, so yes, C2C2 is on it's way (maybe right after LG5). :love:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SharGaga

They could release some sort of Holiday EP or a full blown album in 2017 after LG5, if he'll be healthy enough by then.

Chromatislaps

No. 

oh okay...it could have been :green: 

I hope tony lives long enough to go on another tour. I mean he is already very old for man's standard (most men die in their early 80s/ mid 80s)

VasilisVas

I was never a fan of the Cheek To Cheek era, and honestly didn't expect it to last as long as it did.  I'm glad they had a great time touring together.  I feel like this tour helped Gaga becoming happier, gather new fans, and also helped her vocally as well.  Hope Tony and Gaga will perform together again sometime seeing how happy he makes her. 

monketsharona

oh okay...it could have been :green: 

I hope tony lives long enough to go on another tour. I mean he is already very old for man's standard (most men die in their early 80s/ mid 80s)

No it wasn't a shade, actually Tony is in a great health for his age ! But let's not pretend is very young. My grand mother around his age and I know health can be fragile at this age.. I really hope they both be able to plan a tour for next Jazz album ! They have a great alchemy on stage together ! :yes:

Mister Gaga

My god. I just realized that I was really really really involved in this era and the end will give me like a "vacuum"

I can't believe it's over :omg:

It was an era full of surprises: amazing vocals, classy and cool outfits, a level of praise that has never been seen before in Gaga's career, very good sales for a Jazz album and a completely new public that didn't know about gaga :giveup:

high heeled fem

I didn't see that coming but I will miss this era in a weird way

omg I feel the same lol! But call her gaga or stefani ffs....

Fiona Apple

omg I feel the same lol! But call her gaga or stefani ffs....

Yeah. The "Lady" thing is too annoying

Archived