Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Jerusalem gay parade

Havey Metal Lover

Featured Posts

Havey Metal Lover

Hey, I do not know if you heard, but last Thursday was a gay pride parade in Jerusalem, to the parade broke crazy a man stabbed about six people, one of them a very good little monsters Israel, and he needs support from Mother Monster
Please please please, גם a Like and tag Gaga, he need this support
Thank you alot! :sara:

iw you can tweet it to gaga it will ba AMEZING!
https://littlemonsters.com/post/55bbd035fe260925258b45b4/my-jerusalem-gay-parade

lego

Is that 17 year old girl in critical condition? Hope she recovers fast. :pray:

FreePalestine

Jjang

I've heard about this. :eww: what a traumatic experience! I hope that man ends up in jail where he belongs and I wish your friend a fast recovery.

Havey Metal Lover

thats horrible omg 

religious ones stabbing people how lovely 

I've heard about this. :eww: what a traumatic experience! I hope that man ends up in jail where he belongs and I wish your friend a fast recovery.

Is that 17 year old girl in critical condition? Hope she recovers fast. :pray:

THANK YOU! 
1PLEAS TWEAT IT TO GAGA

VersaceKing

It's just sad that some people are afraid and threatend by the love interest of other people. It makes me sad that some people think about love between man and a man or woman to woman as peculiar and "a sin". Love is love, no matter what gender, size, form or expression it comes at. Some people are in the wrong side of history, this is the new humanity. We are the new humanity.

VersaceKing

he was already in jail because he did the same thing in 2005, back then he stabbed a few people also at the Gay parade in Jerusalem. The. He was sent to 10 years in prison, and got released a WEEK before this year's event. I hope he'll die in jail, cause he doesn't deserve to live freely.

Sister

I hope that this reaches Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kayla

he was already in jail because he did the same thing in 2005, back then he stabbed a few people also at the Gay parade in Jerusalem. The. He was sent to 10 years in prison, and got released a WEEK before this year's event. I hope he'll die in jail, cause he doesn't deserve to live freely.

Wow. Clearly this is a person who does not belong in the population. I hope he either gets psychiatric treatment that solves his issues or is put in jail permanently. 

OP, I'm so sorry you and your friends are going through this. :( Prides are supposed to be places of support and love, not horrible tragedies. I wish your friend and others a speedy recovery. :hug:

Melech

I'm so sorry and moved by what happened. If you need someone to talk through that tough time, I'm here for you. 

HaMakom y’nachem etkhem b’tokh sh’ar a’vaylay tzion v’yerushalayim. 

LoveandMagic

I'm sorry I saw this so late. I have nothing to say, just :hug:.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived