Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a Marvel comic series of Gaga?

Deku

Featured Posts

I found this interview and can't help but think that this could be an amazing opportunity for Gaga. I know this is quite an old offer, but comic books are all the rage right now. Hell she could even get a movie deal if the comic and her character are written well enough. If I was Gaga I would definitely try to contact Stan or the people at Marvel, it seems like a massive missed opportunity. It is possible she may not even have seen it. Or that nothing came to fruition. What do you guys think? I think if they wrote her as a mixture of Black Widow, Harley Quinn, and Gaga herself it would be pretty awesome.

1418889-lady-gaga-shotgun-comic-book-617

lady-gaga-comic-book-2.jpg

gagzus

if her acting career goes well i'd like to see her play a superhero, perhaps an Xman

Head Empty

No shade to Gaga but this interview was done when Gaga was still the biggest star around, so I'm not sure if mr. Lee still thinks the same way :sweat:

That said, I don't think it's a great idea because these parts are so iconic that I don't think they'd rub well with Gaga's already excisting iconic image. It would be very interesting and entertaining to see though, so I wouldn't mind it :yes:

Iwontell

YES! :clapney: 

tumblr_mg9iaxMGo71rfduvxo1_500.gif

I'd love if the comic was an extrapolation of her videos...like, she arrives from space (like in btw), she suffers and has to roam the streets of NY (like in marry the night video), etc...she could be a mixture of tank girl, silken floss and the lady herself. \o/

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Raikou

Gaga LOVES to get involved with all of her projects, so if she got heavily involved with marketing, writing a song or two to advertise the comic series, performed them at places like Comic Con and generally provided some of her own artistic direction then it could be iconic!

What Iwontell said would be interesting, especially if they ask Gaga to provide her own depth on her music video mythology.

If she proves something in American Horror Story, then I'll be here for it. Not the lead character, though.

darkchylde

I, as a Black Widow and Harley Quinn fan, would sell my soul for it.

yASSsss

hell yes.... i would love to see her as  a female version of Deadpool ,an antihero kind of character :wao: ...Stefani-a d--g addict who works as a Stripper in bars turns into "Gaga" whenever there's a crime happening ...her sidekick is a french dog called "Kween Asia" who is connected to Stefani's mind :wao: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Ziggy

I would actually prefer DC do it because I think their writers for women right now are great and they have the most diverse amount of female-led books so Gaga would just add to that. Also, Harley is DC, not Marvel. Additionally, I think the best would be for DC to produce it with one of their imprints like Vertigo because Gaga would not fit well with the current DC comic-verse.

just imagine the telephone video becoming a comic (adapted differently of course to fit the format). They could finish the Paparazzi trilogy!

I would actually prefer DC do it because I think their writers for women right now are great and they have the most diverse amount of female-led books so Gaga would just add to that. Also, Harley is DC, not Marvel. Additionally, I think the best would be for DC to produce it with one of their imprints like Vertigo because Gaga would not fit well with the current DC comic-verse.

just imagine the telephone video becoming a comic (adapted differently of course to fit the format). They could finish the Paparazzi trilogy!

I know Harley is DC I just meant Gaga could use a similar visual style or quirks. I would absolutely love for Gaga to do a Vertigo series. A Fables-esque series might actually be a better style now that I think about it.

nikola

I mean i would love to tbh....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bradley

OH MY GAWD IF THIS HAPPENS.

I NEED LADY GAGA IN A MAJOR MOVIE.

DO U GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH PUBLICITY MARVEL COVERS? THE UNIVERSE.

RAMROD

Yes, I want :wao:

tumblr_m1nqbumxXb1qhwq6io1_r1_1280.jpg

:stalkga:

1418889-lady-gaga-shotgun-comic-book-617

comic3.jpg

comic.jpg
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived