💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Wizard of Oz - Appreciation Thread

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

wizard-of-oz-original1.jpg

Have you seen what is arguably the most iconic movie of all time?

Do you like it?

Do you have fond memories?

good-witch.gif

:flutter:

who will love me when the night is over

mucinex

why would there be an argument about this being the most iconic movie of all time? i have no doubt it is! it's amazing!

Spock

why would there be an argument about this being the most iconic movie of all time? i have no doubt it is! it's amazing!

I know it is! but

giphy.gif

:gaycat:

Lina Morgana

gone_with_the_wind_b.jpgCasablancaPoster-Gold.jpg

:sis:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

gagzus

i personally think it's overrated but still good none the less, I prefer The 7 Year itch from all the retro films i've seen

Woolfsmck

The Sting .... forevah slays

Do you follah?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Spock
gone_with_the_wind_b.jpgCasablancaPoster-Gold.jpg

:sis:

Gone With The Wind is my #1 all time favorite movie of all time (never seen Casablanca) but in terms of the story coupled with those truly memorable and iconic visuals, Wizard of Oz >>>>

Lina Morgana

i still think oz is more iconic :sis: 

Ozposter.jpg

I love The Wizard of Oz (And Oz too) anyways, it's pretty hard to dislike unless you have something against musicals 

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Spock

i personally think it's overrated but still good none the less, I prefer The 7 Year itch from all the retro films i've seen

I didn't like it :noparty:Have you seen Some Like It Hot? It's SO hilarious, my favorite Marilyn movie :flutter:

AM98GJ

I just watched Return to Oz a few days ago after like years! Bring back so many memories of my childhood.

The Wheelers still scare the **** out of me :toofunny:

mucinex

Ozposter.jpg

I love The Wizard of Oz (And Oz too) anyways, it's pretty hard to dislike unless you have something against musicals 

u know when i said oz i meant wizard of oz but ok hoe 

gagzus

I didn't like it :noparty:Have you seen Some Like It Hot? It's SO hilarious, my favorite Marilyn movie :flutter:

yeah I have, I love the majority of her filmography tbh :flutter: but T7YI is my favourite 

Lina Morgana

u know when i said oz i meant wizard of oz but ok hoe 

Stop bullying me, I was just stating my opinion on one of the most iconic movies of all time which this thread is for

Archived