💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Noticed a BIG LG5 Clue We Overlooked

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

It's oftentimes the smallest details that hint towards something your looking for. One single mishap- and even the most extravagant plans can crumble.

In this case, it actually isn't Gag a who dropped a big hint about the LG5 timeline, but an innocent bystander: Ryan Murphy. Now, there is room for speculation and that is why I listed this as a rumor (for now), but we all read the article revolving around Murphy's discussions at Comic-Con two weeks ago, where he revealed that Gaga will play "evil". We also know that without doubt the Cheek to Cheek Tour comes to a close in a few days, and that Gaga is beginning filming for her spot on American Horror Story: Hotel. What I am SURPRISED none of us noticed was Murphy's comments on her schedule regarding filming:

".....She likes to do one thing at a time. She has a crazy schedule so she gave us a specific time block to work with her...."

BOOM! Is anyone else hearing this? Gaga gave Ryan a certain amount of time to work with her....which infers one thing and one thing only.....starting in September/October Gaga is going to busy enough with another project big enough to force her tv debut to go into crunch time! There is literally no fashion/fragrance/campaign/tour right now that could possibly push AHS into a specific time arena....But a new album with promotion could. And before you say, "maybe she is writing" or "recording", wasn't it DJWS who just two weeks ago said Gaga writes and records best on the road? She's been recording LG5 since this past spring. There are many other factors to support this, considering October will be almost a year since Bobby made the year comment, and the fact Gaga knows to avoid pushing an alum that would challenge the other girls. 

But I think Ryan Murphy unknowingly dropped a huge hint that LG5 is in our wake by January 2016 with a new sound this late fall.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

*.starting in September/October Gaga is going to busy enough with another project big enough to force her tv debut to go into crunch time!

Finally, she's going to promote the dog line. :party:

gagaisitalian

I don't think she will go straight from filming AHS to promoting her album.

The show will be airing from October-February. I highly doubt Gaga will also be promoting an album while the show is airing because then it blatantly distracts viewers from the show or distracts listeners from the music. Too much at once and way too much exposure. We don't want a repeat of the Born This Way aftermath when America was ready for her to get out of the limelight.

Quasi

STOP DOING THIS TO MY BODY. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Didymus

So what's the clue? :neyde:

I mean, I don't feel brave enough to start thinking about time blocks. Remember the ARTPOP fiasco surrounding that subject? Her crazy schedule is not necessarily what we think it could be. And don't forget she still has that damn pet food/clothing line coming out :awkney:

I don't know. We know we're getting something in 2016 and that's the only clue I'm gonna take for now.

Creyk

I like the idea.

I'd also be down for her promoting the lead single of RedOne's album

LoveandMagic

I'd honestly be surprised if Gaga wasn't busy working on her album during AHS. I think she is a lot farther than people think. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Creyk

The show will be airing from October-February. I highly doubt Gaga will also be promoting an album while the show is airing because then it blatantly distracts viewers from the show or distracts listeners from the music. Too much at once and way too much exposure. We don't want a repeat of the Born This Way aftermath when America was ready for her to get out of the limelight.

It might not be that bad for her to be overexposed this time around. After LG5 she will probably retire for like 3-5 years to get pregnant and raise kids and stuff like that anyway

Interesting find! But she could have other things planned that are yet to be announced, being the reason for the hectic schedule

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GloZell Green

So she'll release a single right after AHS? :neyde:

I think she still needs to promote her dog clothing line and maybe finally promote Eau de Gaga, if that's ever happening. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SISTERV

I see what you are saying, but I actually disagree.... I think it would be brilliant  marketing to have both concurring at the same time.

SISTERV

It might not be that bad for her to be overexposed this time around. After LG5 she will probably retire for like 3-5 years to raise kids and stuff like that anyway

great point. This will be her last pop album of her 20s, and her last pop album probably until 2020 if she has any kids.

Archived