htrllllsem

October ?? - ARTPOP Tracklist unveiled

October ?? - ARTPOP Cover unveiled

October 8th :)

GagaSkeletonWay

I wished she sang Applause more live though... :(

She promoted Born This Way much more in TV shows and stuff ;(

Yes, I miss TV performances.

We really need TV performances + Show performances!

Applause is dead we need to move on to the next single.

GagaMyBlood95

Applause is dead we need to move on to the next single.

It's not dead, it's sitting at #6 on iTunes rn lol

But anyways, I wasn't talking about Applause, I was talking about the second single!

It's not dead, it's sitting at #6 on iTunes rn lol

But anyways, I wasn't talking about Applause, I was talking about the second single!

yea, by dead i meant doesn't need promo because its maturing as a single.

Man, I can't believe it's been a month since she last performed the song. I don't care, two/three more performances overseas would've been cool.

SMILE2NE1

updated

the promo has started again

AURA VIDEO

KISS interview

TRACKLIST unveiling

it's starting again

I just realized that Gaga only performed "Born This Way" one time on TV (Grammys) when it was released as the lead single, all the other performances were after "Judas" was released as a single...so we actually got lucky this time with 2 televised performances of "Applause" if you think about it, plus the iTunes Festival! At least we know we'll get plenty more after "Venus" is released. :party:

Why isn't Gaga doing as much promo for this era? I know the album hasn't been realized yet but I feel she hasn't even done much for applause. No Ellen, no late night shows, no other award shows...maybe its just me but I feel she could be promoting so much more. So many performers are being announced for different award shows and shes not in any of them....or maybe I am just being too impatient....Just a thought. 

Why isn't Gaga doing as much promo for this era? I know the album hasn't been realized yet but I feel she hasn't even done much for applause. No Ellen, no late night shows, no other award shows...maybe its just me but I feel she could be promoting so much more. So many performers are being announced for different award shows and shes not in any of them....or maybe I am just being too impatient....Just a thought. 

Gaga got really oversaturated (to the GP at least) during born this way era. I think it ended up really hurting the public's opinion of her, for whatever reason. I think it's smart of her to take a step back with this era. Her music and name speak for themselves.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Gaga got really oversaturated (to the GP at least) during born this way era. I think it ended up really hurting the public's opinion of her, for whatever reason. I think it's smart of her to take a step back with this era. Her music and name speak for themselves.

Yeah, we just miss seeing her, as I'm sure you do. I rewatched her on WWHL this morning, and can't hardly wait to see the next interview. I love when she is just totally candid and down to earth in interviews. 

Surely she's got big promo happening when the album is ACTUALLY out.

Yeah, we just miss seeing her, as I'm sure you do. I rewatched her on WWHL this morning, and can't hardly wait to see the next interview. I love when she is just totally candid and down to earth in interviews. 

Surely she's got big promo happening when the album is ACTUALLY out.

oh, absolutely! If I had my way she's be on TV all day, every day! 

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Archived