💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is the only female popstar whos next era can be successful

HighwayGuy

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

I'm talking about the female artists who are known worldwide, and how it's unlikely they'll get a HUGE next era ala 1989/Good Girl Gone Bad 

To me there's too many different issues they face which means it's going to be very hard to get a big globally successful era (except Gaga :legend:

For example: 

Katy Perry's bubblegum pop is pretty much over, and unless Capitol allows her to change styles she is going to struggle with hits

Taylor Swift is too over-exposed (even though she will still obviously get success because her team is so clever) 

Rihanna & Nicki Minaj's management/label have become very messy 

Adele has nothing inspiring to sing about (i'm sure she will still sell a lot of albums in the debut week obviously just not after) 

Beyonce's stuck with Tidal & her last 2 albums weren't even that successful anyway (her last huge hit was Telephone) 

Everyone hates Iggy & Miley 

Britney is over

Thoughts:sis:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

I wouldn't say that anything can happen, look at Mariah with We Belong Together. Even though I kind of agree with everything except the Beyonce and Britney thing. 

We going to boo

Tokyo Rose

Any of them could still slay though, except Britney who seems to be at a total dead end

ILnKwD3.gif

GagaMyBlood95

Taylor will obviously slay the next era IF she releases something pop like this one. 

Katy will have her hits thanks to.. well Capitol, maybe not as big as before.

Gaga will end up with an ARTPOP sized era if she doesn't play her cards right but I think she will :yes:

Knife

Katy Perry will return with the same ol' **** and still top the charts.

Rihanna will call up her circus of hit makers to hand her an album of hits when she's done pretending to be a real artist. 

:hunty:

Robotboy

i think miley will slay. :shrug:

im not sure gagas goal is to slay commercially.

maybe it is, or she wouldnt cancel after her flops. :creepflop:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Pierre

Poor Britney :smh: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

Katy Perry will return with the same ol' **** and still top the charts.

Rihanna will call up her circus of hit makers to hand her an album of hits when she's done pretending to be a real artist. 

The tea. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Brooke Hoegan

if Gaga is not giving people what THEY want from her, she isn't going anywhere with this next album

I am all for her to experiment with new sound, but she must be very careful, cause she has everything to lose this time

mariomania1234

With great management I'm convinced this next release will put her back at her rightful place on the pop totem pole.

Great music is a given IMO.

Sister

You can not guess that and "know". Outrageous claims there.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Tropico

That whole post :rip: 

Katy is bound to have an era which is successful after PRISM. But nto as big as PRISM. 

Taylor basically just had her debut era with 1989. She is basically a brand new artist to a lot of the world and her pop career is truly beginning. She's gonna have a smaller smash album next. 

Rihanna and Nicki... I don't know. Rih will probably go back to making music like LOUD and slay again.

And BEYONCÉ performed extremely well and was the best selling female album of 2014 with only the last weeks of the year to make it. You're super delusional. Also, last year she ended one of the best grossing tours by a female artist of all time. Try again.  :rip: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived