💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are Gaga's most Under-appreciated songs?

Delete

Featured Posts

Delete

As a fan base, we have compulsively divulged ourselves into praising her most overrated tracks, but what about the ones that don't get much recognition? Which Gaga songs are the most under-appreciated? 

Personally, in no specific order, I believe these songs are extremely underrated. 

1.) Summerboy - Cmon now, it's the perfect summer anthem, very radio friendly, and truly relatable. Imagine this as a summer single?!

2.) Brown Eyes -  I know it's torn apart by fans, but this song serves as a really beautiful ballad. 

3.) Teeth - High energy, crazy s-x appeal, and classic raunch. Maybe not as strong as the other tracks on TFM but definitely not a bad song by itself. 

4.) Fashion of His Life - I will never get the hate for this song, lol. It's a great 80's throwback song that feels inspired by Whitney Houston, written for a beloved fashion icon, and features a snippet from one of her stronger unreleased tracks. It's a little  gem, and it's seriously under valued. 

5.) You and I - While the general public and respected musicians love this track, a lot of people in the fan base dislike it. I simply don't understand. It's PRODUCED by LEGEND Mutt Lange and features a killer guitar solo from the ICONIC Brian May. It was written by Gaga alone, and features some of her most cohesive story telling and lyricism to DATE. Yall need to press pause on Schiesse and Judas and give this amazing song another listen tbh. 

HOLD ON YALL: How could I possibly leave out THE QUEEN. This is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever and no one hardly likes it. Lyrics =10 

Production = 10  Melody= 10. I mean, "Starry night come inside me like never before, don't forget me when I come crying to heavens door" ****S ON MOST OF HER DISOCHRAOHY AND ALL OF YOUR FAVS. 

Computer

Bad Romance - that song had potential to be a hit with better promo.  Sadly never appreciated. :saladga: 

JK and... Sexxx Dreams for me

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Delete

Bad Romance - that song had potential to be a hit with better promo.  Sadly never appreciated. :saladga: 

JK and... Sexxx Dreams for me

Totally agree with Sexxx Dreams. However, I do think the "you were in my"'s in the chorus really hurt the song. Those synths (as we heard at Swinefest) made it so atmospheric. 

Born To Slay

I think some of the second half of BTW are very under appreciated. Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, The Queen, Bad Kids and Fashion Of His Love are all really great IMO.

OBEY

So right about summerboy, one of her best bops :music: 

The Child

As much as I hate Dope it is under appreciated.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Benji

I Like It Rough, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys, Brown Eyes, Summer Boy, Again Again and So Happy I Could Die.

Born This Way as a whole is under appreciated too because it f*cking slays everything.

PartySick

Jewels N' Drugs, tbh :neyde: so much hate for that song floating around but it slays my life when I hear it.

Other than that, I'd say Fashion!, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Teeth, Monster (by the GP), Summerboy, Retro Physical (pointed out by @FATCAT :green:), and a few of her older, Pre-Gaga songs like the Red and Blue EP, Captivated, Electric Kiss, and (I think) Wonderful :sara: 

🖤

Koreku

The Fame album is very under-appreciated. :redface: Summer Boy, Boys Boys Boys, I Like it Rough and Brown Eyes are really good songs. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

TEANUS

Fashion! and So Happy I Could Die. Maybe Swine too

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Thomas P

ALOT of the fame was crimefully underappreciated, and the rest was praised more than jesus was.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I think some of the second half of BTW are very under appreciated. Highway Unicorn, Electricarrow-10x10.png Chapel, The Queen, Bad Kids and Fashion Of His Love are all really great IMO.

THIS

Archived