Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 25 - coming this winter

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Hopefully with a Gaga's duet

After being on hiatus, English singer-songwriter Adele is slowly returning to the spotlight with the upcoming release of her new album "25." According to Mirror's source, the "Skyfall" singer's third album is originally set for release late last year, but it was postponed.

"It is complete but she was worried it wouldn't be as good as 21 and went back into the studio a few times," the source shared.

"She wanted to release it as a surprise like Beyoncé quite a few months ago but it wasn't ready."

Giving Adele's fans a reason to celebrate, the source added, "She decided to rewrite some of the material but it's now done and will hopefully be released later this year."

Adele's last album "21" was released in 2011, featuring tracks like "Rolling In The Deep," "Rumour Has It," "Someone Like You" and "Turning Tables." Composed in the aftermath of her separation from her partner, the songs essentially narrate Adele's stories of heartbreak and forgiveness.

Now that Adele's life as a lover and as a mom is in great space, sources have asserted that her upcoming tracks might articulate a more positive message.  

Just recently, Pharrell Williams gushed about working with Adele on her latest album. "She is a masterful writer. You listen to her albums and the intention is living and breathes," said Williams.

Giving fans a preview of how Adele works with her collaborators, Williams further shared, "I've seen her recently. She's kinda like, 'OK guys, I'm gonna open my diary for 20 minutes'. So it's like, OK, you have 20 minutes, or 32 minutes really.

"Then she gives it to you and closes it up and disappears, and she's off with her beautiful boy - and that's what it's all about,"

In a Wikia report, it was mentioned that Phil Collins, Ryan Tedder, Diane Warren and Paul Epworth are involved in the project. Tedder even hinted that the album will have a different feel this time.

Before leaving the limelight in 2013, Adele revealed that she had already composed seven songs for her third album. She said, "It won't be a big production. I want it to be quite acoustic and piano-led. I want to write it all, record it all, produce it all and master it on my own."

Will the lighter theme of Adele's new album "25" cause another massive hit from the crowd?

http://www.latinopost.com/articles/20024/20150630/adele-new-album-25-release-date-looming-project-reportedly-complete-source-claims.htm

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

lets hope gaga is on it :green:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Laceface

I hope gaga is featured in the re-written material, Adele obviously changed her mind about the simpler acoustic part

Pierre

YAAAAAAAS. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LaMaisonGaga

There goes Demi's grammys :noparty:  

ROAST HA :lmao: 

lamaisongaga.com

monketsharona

UGH

Why so close to Gaga? 

If Gaga is on it, there won't be any competition. And you know Gaga can't release an album without competitors. I remember at a time she was the one everybody feared... Gaga needs to do a great promo. We really have to stop blaming others for her 'underperformances' 

In topic : I'm very excited ! Rihanna, Adele : great releases at least !! 

Pierre

There goes Demi's grammys :noparty:  

:rip: :smh::smh: :lmao::lmao: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Haroon

"It won't be a big production. I want it to be quite acoustic and piano-led. I want to write it all, record it all, produce it all and master it on my own."

That part makes me think that Gaga won't be on it :emma: Judging by how Gaga seems to like to be pretty involved with the collaborations she does and stuff :sweat: 

HighwayGuy

I hope it's a lie and she releases before the Grammy deadline 

We can't have a Born This Way Situation 2.0 :saladga:

Archived