Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is it that only good Gaga songs leak?

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

i mean, we all know Gaga leaks her own songs but it's weird that very few songs that leaked that are bad; like Sometimes. The rest all seem to be very good, maybe there's a reason we don't get some songs like Tea, Ratchet, or Onion Girl? maybe the demos she did record aren't that good? We all know how Gaga keeps track of all of her stuff, I think there's a reason we don't get some songs.

SissyFromSpace

TEA, Ratchet, Onion Girl, etc were meant for act II and are collecting dust in DJWSs laptop.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

WhoAskedOpinions

Yeah, I think if there was a song that Gaga wasn't feeling was up to par with the rest of her music, she wouldn't try to save it and just scrap it for good. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

KyliesChild

*cough cough* Ribbons *cough cough* SuperStar *cough cough* Partynauseous *cough cough*

Supersonic

Speaking as somebody who makes music, I delete everything that I don't like. :rip:

monketsharona

DJWS reponded this question she can't leak a lot because her label doesn't permit her to do this free. 

iAstroLeo

Because Gaga only makes good songs duh

The only legit say you've said all day. :yes:  

Sam Dey

DJWS reponded this question she can't leak a lot because her label doesn't permit her to do this free. 

she needs to leak songs on the deep web again like she did with aura

i miss Boris :creepflop:

Half of the songs we have did not leak because of her :laughga: 

they leaked because fans were angry that Burim was teasing us or iLeaks was selling them en masse from a hacking. 

All of the May leaks (Blueberry Kisses, Ribbons, Oh Well, Sexy Ugly) originated from Griz and Josh half a decade ago when heavily tagged snippets made their way out and were being sold for between $8000-$20,000 USD

Tropico

Kandyland and most of the songs from pre fame say hi. :emma: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yeah, I think she doesn't release them because they're not up to her standards. Even if it's a finished demo.

darkchylde

Intersecope won't let ha' drop 'em if they're not getting coins from us.

Archived