Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

A look at Gaga's previous rockpop bops

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

People are wetting themselves in fear and anticipation for a rockier album from gaga. Some seem to think she'll go scream,  some think she'll ditch the pop part altogether, some think MANiCURE is rock (a guitar doesn't make a rock track. Cheerleaders even less so.)

So I thought I'd remind people of what gaga can bring to the table when she wants to be edgy and have a bigger rock influence.

Also, I've just rediscovered shake ur kitty. Some bits are cringe, but a spit shine and it's a great track

Listen with an open mind, remembering she's grown as a singer and writer since these. A rock influenced album  would kill earth.

I think rock suits her the best! Now, it's just an opinion, don't attack me! 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

calmar

I love "Something Crazy". I think it's a gem and I wish more people would appreciate it.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Head Empty

This is still one of her best pop-rock songs.

It's a great balance.

Spock

I really don't get where this rock obsession is coming from

who will love me when the night is over

ViviLittleM

I really don't get where this rock obsession is coming from

I think it's what Gaga truly love. You see that it's maybe true when she performs with or for rock legends. She's loving it, and more than all of the others things.

warhol killer

yeeesss i luv her Stefani pop rock style :legend:

if she released an album with this style. hello der GAGA GIVE ME THE FLAWLESSNESS :Jase:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Katie14

Something Crazy sounds like sth Avril would put out in her early days.

I agree. I think a lot of her Red and Blue songs are kind of angry teenager type music.

Katie14

Let Love Down is probably my favorite pre Gaga song. It has a beautiful melody.

Versace

This gave me life at the moment and made up for the long wait for ARTPOP, wish studio version of MANiCURE was like this. I am not obsessed with the whole rock idea nor do I want it, I simply want an album with mainly pop songs and some rock, R&B, ballads songs here and there.

Archived