💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

This song reminds me of so many songs! I can't pinpoint exactly which ones but it definitely sounds like Style by Taylor Swift among others.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

This song reminds me of Kesha for some reason, lol. It being explicit doesn't seem congruent with the top 40 sound Dr. Luke/Max Martin vibe for some reason.

Not bad though. I think it could be a decent hit.

Jjang

What makes you think it doesn't sound like a hit? It sounds like a glamorous summer jam that has a somewhat broad age appeal.

I edited that off, because ultimately I didn't want to be quoted for it :rip: too late I guess. Its because, like I said, the song only sounds intriguing during its 3rd quarter. In order for a song to become a radio hit it needs to have an instantaneous catchy introduction.

Gianni Versace

I edited that off, because ultimately I didn't want to be quoted for it :rip: too late I guess. Its because, like I said, the song only sounds intriguing during its 3rd quarter. In order for a song to become a radio hit it needs to have an instantaneous catchy introduction.

oh, i see. I wonder if there will be a radio edit.

yASSsss

This song reminds me of so many songs! I can't pinpoint exactly which ones but it definitely sounds like Style by Taylor Swift among others.

its chorus sounds like Domino by Jessie J :confused:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

LePetitGAGABLover

and it sounds like Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

Now I know what Gaga meant when she said that producers were ruining the music industry. Yes, they produce hits for different artists, but they all sound the same:saladga:

Hurem

I love this! I hope it becomes successful and the era of pop/dance hits starts again. :pray:

Supersonic

Sounds like a minor radio-driven Top 20 hit in the USA for me tbh. Nothing special.

Andreyw

lmao at how easily you can download the song from there :toofunny:

I guess it's a grower but I only like when she starts singing the chorus :music: the verses are.... cute :sweat:

I doubt this will be a hit for Demetria ... I guess she'll only have her biggest opening week since her team will release the song in a way to take the advantage with that changing week from Billboard to match with ww release where she'll have 9 days for that first week sales , radio etc.

Archived