Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Excellent opportunity

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I just had a 6am brainwave.

what if gaga released a music video that aimed to be the most viral thing in history?

By that I mean, the video, gifs and stills become viral as vines, meme & gif's.  

This wouldn't be too hard to achieve. Simply by serving up sass and attitude throughout, with things suited to everyday situations, it will naturally translate to meme.  An alternative is to simply make a video entirely out of meme's to make it easier.

I think it'd be genius. She could impersonate some famous ones. "I don't always impersonate a meme, but when I do I say I don't"

BoomKack

That actually sounds really smart

But it is 6am so I may be drunk from insomnia :omfgaga:

monsterdreams

That sounds very cool and fun

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Creyk

OMG that would be so cool.

She would explode into people's consciousness in a brand new way :legend:

Inb4 Taylor does it with her next MV :toofunny: 

I want just a portion of the video to become a gif-worthy scene and a meme that will be imitated by everyone and posted as vines

ARTPOPdidntflop

she should make a meme song

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

freebit

An alternative is to simply make a video entirely out of meme's to make it easier.

I think it'd be genius. She could impersonate some famous ones. "I don't always impersonate a meme, but when I do I say I don't"

This intrigues me tbh because it would be a statement on what popular culture, specifically music videos, have become. It also gives me James Franco on General Hospital vibes. I think people wouldn't "get" it and think she was doing it solely for charts and attention though.

ShockPop

This intrigues me tbh because it would be a statement on what popular culture, specifically music videos, have become. It also gives me James Franco on General Hospital vibes. I think people wouldn't "get" it and think she was doing it solely for charts and attention though.

Which would get her charts and attention. #selfFulfillingProphecy 

freebit

Which would get her charts and attention. #selfFulfillingProphecy 

Well, yeah, it's just a an ongoing debate of looking stupid in the name of ~art~ that plagues this type of stuff.

Archived