💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

VIDEO now on YT: Jack Ü - Where Are Ü Now (feat. Justin Bieber)

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

Guys, don't try and tell Simon he's wrong on something Bieber related. Bad idea.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

Guys, don't try and tell Simon he's wrong on something Bieber related. Bad idea.

you know it,sis :gaycat:

Pharamon

Skrillex and Diplo only remixed it. It will be on his new album.

Ummm no...Skrillex and diplo wrote the lyrics and he just took it from them - and in return they got to remix it

Melech

Ummm no...Skrillex and diplo wrote the lyrics and he just took it from them - and in return they got to remix it

Justin Bieber recorded the track as a stripped piano ballad produced by Poo Bear, but later decided to send it to Skrillexand Diplo, also known as Jack Ü, to rework it into the track which was later added to their album, titled Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack Ü.

:hunty:

Pharamon

Justin Bieber recorded the track as a stripped piano ballad produced by Poo Bear, but later decided to send it to Skrillexand Diplo, also known as Jack Ü, to rework it into the track which was later added to their album, titled Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack Ü.

:hunty:

Jack U is not only an album name - but its the name of their so-called ''band'' or duo or i dont know how to name it...

Melech

Jack U is not only an album name - but its the name of their so-called ''band'' or duo or i dont know how to name it...

that's not even relevant now 

TailoredGuilts

reminds me of disclosure's little signature video effects and also of Sheezus video from Lily Allen

LOVE it

Morphine Prince

This song is so good. One of my favorites from 2015 so far. 

Hauser

The song itself it utter trash, but it's not Justin Bieber's fault, if anything his vocals are the only good part about it.

Archived