💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many singles do you want off the next solo Album ?

Versace

How Many ?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How Many ?

• 2 singles
    • 3 singles
    • 4 singles
    • 5 singles
    • 6 singles
    • 7-10 singles

Featured Posts

Versace

Realistically speaking Gaga does not release less than 3 nor more than 5 so 3-5 singles is most likely , if single 3 does well a fourth would be released and if the fourth does well a fifth will be released , that's how it works with the labels most of the time. If single 5 does well then and only then can we expect more singles cause that would indicate that there is still interest around the album. Fun Fact the less the album sells , the higher chances the singles have to sell well see Katy and Rihanna.

Personally I am hoping for 5 singles (all promoted with care) and if only if the 5th one does well and there are songs with potential then I would not mind more cause otherwise things will just drag and flop.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I am here for 5-6 singles. I cannot deal with the mess that ARTPOP had with its singles.

But didn't Gaga promote the singles off BTW and with MTN being its 5th single, it still flopped? It had massive potential too :noparty:  

4 would be good too though. Just look at The Fame and The Fame Monster (excluding DITD as it was released as a 4th single in a few countries). 

In my messy era.

ViviLittleM

How many I want?

Its depends of the success of the first singles, and of the album.

And of course, I want at least 3. Because at least we will have 3 videos. We only had 2 videos with the ARTPOP era, so I need at least 5 videos for the next one tbh

Haroon

As many as the songs I enjoy on the album :laughga: That may sound selfish but...yeah :sweat: 

monsterdreams

4-5 but it could be more if slayage occurs 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

barcodemonster

I need Gaga to pull a shania twain and release like 11 singles 

scan my barcode

OBEY

Every song being a single + music videos for all of them

I will accept nothing less

tumblr_mkqyrqlYTI1r8rr38o2_250.png

JustPokeHerFace

4-5

If they're released far enough apart to not get Gaga overexposed again, but close enough to build momentum for each other, maybe more. 

Dorothy Gale

At least six singles with videos. We only had 3 singles for AP and TFM. 

The Child

5 singles would be perfect tbh, I can accept 3 or 4 too, as long as they slay like for The Fame & TFM singles.

But I don't want to have 3 singles with 2 music videos like the AP era tbh. I want every single to have a music video.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Chromatislaps

Every song being a single + music videos for all of them

I will accept nothing less

tumblr_mkqyrqlYTI1r8rr38o2_250.png

tell em 

tumblr_mhliuyvWuW1r6bn8vo1_250.jpg

Archived